The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Ugh, I can't stand that Compare The Meerkat/Market thing :mad: And the Sheila's Wheels one - that's just annoying.
Reply 2
Stupid Cadbury's wiggling eyebrows. Want to punch that girl in the face.
Reply 3
I hate the advert where the kids like 'I dont want to do a poo at Paul's'...'I'm going to do a poo at Paul's!'

:mad:
Reply 4
mines one on the radio, the woman goes hello, hello, excuse me Im just taking the kids to school and wont be back for 20 minutes, the back door isnt locked and there is a small window open, dont worry about the alarm, its as knackered as it looks!

bloomin advert!!

can they even say knackered on the radio?
Reply 5
Any Boots advert - that "here come the girls" song has been playing on their adverts for a good two years now and its bloody annoying.
blahhh
I hate the advert where the kids like 'I dont want to do a poo at Paul's'...'I'm going to do a poo at Paul's!'

haha got to be this one!!! so weird
blahhh

Lmao, that advert is so bad XD
blahhh

Oh yes! I'd forgotten the horror of this one! That's for reminding me :p:

I was going to say the car advert (is is peugeot?) where the conversation goes "do you have any other colour but black?" "Well, we have it in noir..." I just wanted to hit them! :mad:
llacerta

What no way, that is like the best advert ever, along with the Gorilla advert.
I hate those stupid Cravendale ones!!
Compare the meerkat thing, it comes on every 20 seconds, I know it off by heart.
Reply 12
llacerta

LOOL. why? its not that bad.
I dont really watch tv so i dont know:frown:
I don't really watch tv that often anymore...but the Marks and Spencers' adverts that were on last summer did my head in and slightly ruined "Itchycoo Park" for me :sad:

Seeing as I can't really contribute, thought I'd put this up: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fitxofd7kOA&feature=related
FaithStarLight
Ugh, I can't stand that Compare The Meerkat/Market thing :mad: And the Sheila's Wheels one - that's just annoying.

Just change the channel then. Simples.

SALMON FISHFINGERS!
Ridiculouslyyy funny XD
That advert for the Skills centre or something where the bloke meets himself:

*squeaky voice* "Hi Gary, must be three YEARS since we worked together on the site"

"Earning AND learning"

I want to punch his face in when i see it.
Confused.com and that STUPID sound effect they put on every single advert. It's like "meh-merrrr!" arrrrrgh!
Reply 18
blahhh

haha, it sounds more like an opening to a scat video than an advert.
Oh yeah and that Diet Coke advert with Duffy and that utterly ridiculous voice. She sounds as if she's been inhaling helium.

Latest

Trending

Trending