Business studies Watch

This discussion is closed.
Zoe Slater
Badges: 0
Report Thread starter 15 years ago
Business studies is the most boring subject ever! Which subject do find the most boring for me it is definitely businesss studies.
wizard
Badges:
Report 15 years ago
Everything that is very theoretical is boring.
Danithestudent
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
all i know about businesses is that
a)My dad has 1
b)My brother has 2
c)They make things like alcohol, clothes and stuff that is both pink, fluffy and sparkly
d)They seem to take all my money, especially the businesses that are clubs and pubs...and brothels...
wizard
Badges:
Report 15 years ago
brothels? :eek:
Danithestudent
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
:d
Juwel
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
My dad has three businesses. Each one is absolutely boring (despite turning over at least £3million a year in total). So why does Business Studies actually appeal to me? Didn't choose it at A-Level, it clashed with Economics, I chose Economics and I have absolutely no regrets!

But the most boring: either Philosophy of Religion or Government and Politics.
Danithestudent
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
I find Sociology pretty boring, only due to the fact we are doing the mass media...though I have already done these A-Levels;
Communication Studies (We went on a trip to New York to look at mass media aka shopping)
Media Studies (the name says it all)
English Language (Apparently to do media in the UK you need to be able to understand this language)
Film Studies (Now...I wonder...is this a form of media perhaps?)
I thought we would do the Family instead...but noooo
Bhaal85
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
I like business studies. Its intresting and dynamic. You aren't doing like an AVCE course or GNVQ are you?
Danithestudent
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by ZJuwelH)
But the most boring: either Philosophy of Religion or Government and Politics.
R.E was throughly entertaining if you were stoned, and you got better grades because higher beings are somewhat more believable after a couple of spliffs....

and as to your dad's busines, my dad just started his so annual income has gone down to £12,000 a year....so free uni tution
whereas my brother is a millionaire on paper....and he still hasn't bought me my birthday present yet it was in August
wizard
Badges:
Report 15 years ago
Media studies and communication studies are very interesting subjects.
Juwel
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Danithestudent)
R.E was throughly entertaining if you were stoned, and you got better grades because higher beings are somewhat more believable after a couple of spliffs....

and as to your dad's busines, my dad just started his so annual income has gone down to £12,000 a year....so free uni tution
whereas my brother is a millionaire on paper....and he still hasn't bought me my birthday present yet it was in August
Err do I stand a chance of getting Tower Hamlets to pay my fees with my dad's income so high?
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you chained to your phone?

Yes (16)
18.39%
Yes, but I'm trying to cut back (36)
41.38%
Nope, not that interesting (35)
40.23%

Watched Threads