Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Katy it's so annoying, when I was 15 I never got asked for ID for cigarettes and lottery tickets etc and now I'm 18 and I don't make an effort anymore I get IDed everywhere, it's so annoying. Especially this one time I went to this pub I used to work in, the bosses had changed and because I only had a citizen card they refused to serve me when this 15 year old I knew was pissed outta her head standing next to me!

Dirty pic of me. :eek:

ReputationRep:
    Yassou Nafti..that is all the greek I know....spelt wrong

Yea it means "hello sailor".

ReputationRep:
    My parents were in the RAF, we're getting a house in Limmasol soon. My parents and sister and bro speak greek but I know that....and that's all I've even forgotten how you ask for a malibu and coke

"Ena malibu me coca parakalo"

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Danithestudent)
    My parents were in the RAF, we're getting a house in Limmasol soon. My parents and sister and bro speak greek but I know that....and that's all I've even forgotten how you ask for a malibu and coke
    "Err... je <hic> voudrais un Mali<hic> Malibu et Coke, s'il vous <hic> <thud>..."

..plaît

ReputationRep:
    Una Malibu y coca por favor

ReputationRep:
    Particle phyics, unilateral geometric binomial equations, calculus astrophysics........whoops...... you meant greek.....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by wizard)
    ..plaît
    Pedant.

Una Malibu y coca por favor
    Just had to outdo me huh...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ZJuwelH)
    Pedant.

Just had to outdo me huh...
    Je suis trés desolé mon ami mais...oui

ReputationRep:
    Je suis trés desolé mon ami mais...oui
    All greek to me...

(Sorry, someone had to do it...)

But what does that mean anyway Dani?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ZJuwelH)

But what does that mean anyway Dani?
    I'm very sorry my friend but....yes!

ReputationRep:
    I'm very sorry my friend but....yes!
    Je forgive tu, mon francais et tres crap...

ReputationRep:
    c'est ne pas de probleme or wherever u put the squiggles

ReputationRep:
    For all the difference it makes to me we might as well be saying "bud bud ding" :confused: :confused: :confused:

ReputationRep:
    mmmm i feel like being creative....i've already written on my webjournal like twice today though..bored now
    I always feel creative late at night and make half arsed attempts at webites and get bored but never seem to feel creative when homework needs doing....

ReputationRep:
    mmmm i feel like being creative....i've already written on my webjournal like twice today though..bored now
    I always feel creative late at night and make half arsed attempts at webites and get bored but never seem to feel creative when homework needs doing....
    ....which reminds me I've not done my hwk :eek:

ReputationRep:
    Tednol can I just say,
    PHWOARRRR
    and this is meee
    http://www.faceparty.com/public/485/...69_2752211.jpg
    and can I just point out I am 18 for all those people who think i'm 16...which is basically the world..grrr

..and you're way cute.. even a norwegian can see that *feeling abit nationalistic today*

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.