Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Danithestudent)
    no problemo meaow
    Your parents still in the RAF?! Where have you lived? My dad in the RAF, living on a base called Cottesmore at the moment but have lived in loads of places, probably like you. Liked your photo by the way!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tednol)
    Your parents still in the RAF?! Where have you lived? My dad in the RAF, living on a base called Cottesmore at the moment but have lived in loads of places, probably like you. Liked your photo by the way!
    Woooahh hold it, my dad left when I was 3 however we have many friends in the RAF still and my mum is part of the raf wives club, dude have you ever stayed at that club?! They kicked me outta the bar for wearing a denim skirt!!! I was born in Hendon and we have some mates at that place in bedforshire......yeah i'm a bit vague really

ReputationRep:
    Woooahh hold it, my dad left when I was 3 however we have many friends in the RAF still and my mum is part of the raf wives club, dude have you ever stayed at that club?! They kicked me outta the bar for wearing a denim skirt!!! I was born in Hendon and we have some mates at that place in bedforshire......yeah i'm a bit vague really
    LOL fair enough my mistake! Can't say I know of the RAF Wives Club... I know what the RAF Club is in London and they didn't let we wear trainers to breakfast when I was about 10! Bless them and their cute rules.

ReputationRep:
    AHA! See the nasty woman in the bar grrr.... and when I came home...my dad had this MASSIVE go at me about it....I was like wtf? Just because he was a wing commander...and he has to keep face...which he's not usually too bothered about grrr....

Know anybody with the surname Brzezicki?

ReputationRep:
    AHA! See the nasty woman in the bar grrr.... and when I came home...my dad had this MASSIVE go at me about it....I was like wtf? Just because he was a wing commander...and he has to keep face...which he's not usually too bothered about grrr....

Know anybody with the surname Brzezicki?
    Nope don't know a Brzezicki! The funniest name in the airforce is a Richard Phallus tho... ****, hehe.

LOL I know everything you mean about the pretentious nature of the RAF. I spent the summer working in an officers mess, can't complain though the work was piss easy and I was on £6.50 an hour, double pay on weekends.

(Original post by Tednol)
    Nope don't know a Brzezicki! The funniest name in the airforce is a Richard Phallus tho... ****, hehe.

LOL I know everything you mean about the pretentious nature of the RAF. I spent the summer working in an officers mess, can't complain though the work was piss easy and I was on £6.50 an hour, double pay on weekends.
    1) Half of you look like muppets. The fact a load of you seem to own webcams screams big geek.
    2) danithestudent does infact look 15
    3) lumpycustard's boyfriend looks like he got lost in a bar on the way to school
    4) Tek - 10 year old
    5) Vienna...quite an unbelivable pic
    6) looci - [shudders]
    7) I am so incredibly harsh, and probably deserve much return slating. Never occured to me until now just how few pics you have of yourself...
    (pictured bottom left at St Johns ball last year)

ReputationRep:
    me...i look somewhat confused :rolleyes:
    Attached Images

ReputationRep:
    and this is me
    Attached Images

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by foolfarian)
    5) Vienna...quite an unbelivable pic
    ill take that as a compliment....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SaeedRehman)
    and these are pictures of me...
    cheesy or what....

ReputationRep:
    dude, its creepy how many fit people there are on this forum... i must bow my head......*looks down top*

(Original post by MattG)
    cheesy or what....
    Indeed, I would go so far as to say I think anyone who does those style poses is a pr*ck.
    Or david brent
    J

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MattG)
    cheesy or what....
    modellin pays for my 2 meg internet connection, clothes, petrol (goes like water) and other ****, also do i care, what you think.. nooooooooo!

ReputationRep:
    modellin pays for my 2 meg internet connection, clothes, petrol (goes like water) and other ****, also do i care, what you think.. nooooooooo!
    that hole just got deeper...

ReputationRep:
    lol, u funny. like models anonomous.

(Original post by vienna95)
    that hole just got deeper...
    in the head?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lumpycustard)
    heres me ma bf and ma bear!
    woooah weird, my bf bought me that bear!!! Ok, fair, it's not that weird cos its probably from Clintons, but still...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by wizard)
    in the head?
    LOL

ReputationRep:
    it is weird, isn't it. makes you wonder how many fit people there are in the world.

(Original post by Dude)
    it is weird, isn't it. makes you wonder how many fit people there are in the world.
    The only fit ones I've seen is Vienna95, the only problem is I bet it has been downloaded then uploaded from a modelling website or something. So it probably doesn't count. Dannithestudent looks too young maybe when she grows up she'll be a good looking woman. Onlywee is okay. Infinity and friend look okay but american. Looci looks like the princess of darkness, if she calmed her hair down a bit and looked more feimine instead of punk shed be quite fit probably. Erm don't think i've seen any other 1's that I can remember anyway...

Poll
Is the Big Bang theory correct?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.