Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Don't know)
    The only fit ones I've seen is Vienna95, the only problem is I bet it has been downloaded then uploaded from a modelling website or something. So it probably doesn't count. Dannithestudent looks too young maybe when she grows up she'll be a good looking woman. Onlywee is okay. Looci looks like the princess of darkness, if she calmed her hair down a bit and looked more feimine instead of punk shed be quite fit probably. Erm don't think i've seen any other 1's that I can remember anyway...

Hmmmm, those that don't post a pic always seem to be the quickest to pass judgement on those that do. :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    The only fit ones I've seen is Vienna95, the only problem is I bet it has been downloaded then uploaded from a modelling website or something. So it probably doesn't count. Dannithestudent looks too young maybe when she grows up she'll be a good looking woman. Onlywee is okay. Infinity and friend look okay but american. Looci looks like the princess of darkness, if she calmed her hair down a bit and looked more feimine instead of punk shed be quite fit probably. Erm don't think i've seen any other 1's that I can remember anyway...
    ye, thats right.
    i purposely chose a grainy one with a dodgy facial expression..

*shakes head* :rolleyes:
    • Very Important Poster
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by Infinity)
    Hmmmm, those that don't post a pic always seem to be the quickest to pass judgement on those that do. :rolleyes:
    I seem to have a distinct lack of pictures of me looking human (and a frightening number of me with chips (and similar) up my nose pulling daft faces :confused: ). The only online pic I've got atm is me bursting out of a posh frock at last yrs xmas (and pulling a daft pose and face :rolleyes: ) which I will not be posting...but I've just got a bunch of photo's through from my cousins wedding (blurry ones from a crappy camera) so I might be able to bung something on here this evening of me pulling daft faces in a suit and top hat

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Chima)
    me...i look somewhat confused :rolleyes:
    haha

ReputationRep:
    Looci looks like the princess of darkness, if she calmed her hair down a bit and looked more feimine instead of punk shed be quite fit probably.
    ever thought about the possibility that i look like i do for me, not for male attention?
    *rolls eyes*
    i change my image for noone but myself.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by looci)
    ever thought about the possibility that i look like i do for me, not for male attention?
    *rolls eyes*
    i change my image for noone but myself.
    i think you might be the only one.but fair enough.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by vienna95)
    i think you might be the only one.but fair enough.
    i just think there is more to life than sex. im just as happy listening to my favourite music as i am getting male attention.
    i concentrate on more important things like promoting peace and equality, animal rights, unity, empathy, etc

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by looci)
    i just think there is more to life than sex. im just as happy listening to my favourite music as i am getting male attention.
    i concentrate on more important things like promoting peace and equality, animal rights, unity, empathy, etc
    Yea but you're clearly concerned with your own appearance too. Otherwise, why would bother taking the time to spike your hair.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kildare)
    Yea but you're clearly concerned with your own appearance too. Otherwise, why would bother taking the time to spike your hair.
    its called self-pride, note the 'self' part

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by looci)
    i just think there is more to life than sex. like promoting peace and equality, animal rights, unity, empathy, etc
    *shakes head*

i think thats probably the reverse of my sentiments.

ReputationRep:
    *shakes head*

i think thats probably the reverse of my sentiments.
    we'd never have guessed.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by llama boy)
    we'd never have guessed.
    hehe. but whos having a good time?
    • Very Important Poster
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    PS Reviewer
    Tada (that's me in the hat )

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pencil Queen)
    Tada (that's me in the hat )
    thats how i thought you would look. although, you did exceptionally well to give us as little picture as possible.

ReputationRep:
    hehe. but whos having a good time?
    possibly the people who realise there is more to life than amassing material goods, knowing what you're told to know, and hating what you're told to hate.

ReputationRep:
    thats how i thought you would look. although, you did exceptionally well to give us as little picture as possible.
    this is me;
    http://members.lycos.nl/westside17/photoalbum.html
    enjoy!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by llama boy)
    possibly the people who realise there is more to life than amassing material goods, knowing what you're told to know, and hating what you're told to hate.
    there you go then.
    • Very Important Poster
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    PS Reviewer

As I said earlier I'm secerely lacking when it comes to pictures that don't involve me pulling daft faces...I prefer taking photos to being in them. (and the quality has my mum to blame - she tried 3 times to email these pictures and still only managed to send the thumbnails :rolleyes: )

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pencil Queen)

As I said earlier I'm secerely lacking when it comes to pictures that don't involve me pulling daft faces...I prefer taking photos to being in them. (and the quality has my mum to blame - she tried 3 times to email these pictures and still only managed to send the thumbnails :rolleyes: )
    oh ok, i was going to suggest making the photo black and white if you wanted to cut on size.

ReputationRep:
    I can't believe how much of geeks you all are you sound like middle-aged grumblers. I mean you're all criticising looci for having spikey hair. How sad is that you all sound like geeks, so what, she has got an indiviual identity and doesn't follow the geek crowd why are you slating her for it? I really am surprised you all sound like you sit around on the PC with a pipe and slippers and a tweed jacket.

Poll
Who do you think it's more helpful to talk about mental health with?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.