Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zoe Slater)
    Why should I be sensitive towards them? Thats what they are pure and simpple? To be honest. I think it is their own fault if they get preggers they shouldn't sleep around and should use contraception. To be honest I have no respect whatsoever for whores so why should I be sensitive towrds them. If they are stupid enough to get preggers it their own fault there is a thing called a condom.
    First of all when my "accident" happened, not only was I in a long term relationship but also we had been using protection...in fact I was on the injection and we were also using condoms...unfortunatley I became another statistic.
    It's not about sleeping around and yes some people may fail to use contraception but when your 16 and you think that the only form of contraception is a condom and a femidom..which I did at 16....then things are a little different.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Danithestudent)
    First of all when my "accident" happened, not only was I in a long term relationship but also we had been using protection...in fact I was on the injection and we were also using condoms...unfortunatley I became another statistic.
    It's not about sleeping around and yes some people may fail to use contraception but when your 16 and you think that the only form of contraception is a condom and a femidom..which I did at 16....then things are a little different.
    Well in your case its different then. But most teenage pregnancies are because the are sluts pure and simple.

ReputationRep:
    Well in your case its different then. But most teenage pregnancies are because the are sluts pure and simple.
    Oh so it's different now? Is that just so you don't look like an evil cow?

ReputationRep:
    Nope not reallllly...
    my friend Charlotte has a 2 year old girl called Bethanie-Ann, she had never done anything bad in her life and had barely kissed a guy. She got ill and was on antibiotics, while at a party (where she was not drinking) she had her drink spiked, she was knocked unconcious and was raped, because of her antibiotics she was on the pill which cancelled it out and by the time she found out she was pregnant. She is a catholic and has strong beliefs so she didn't have an abortion. Does that make her a slut?
    My friend Andrea was always a good girl and the condom split when she was with her bf who she is still with now, she took the morning after pill but was sick at the time and was sick, so the affects of the pill didn't work she had an abortion. Does that make her a slut?
    In fact most of the people that I know that have been in this position have only been with one guy in her life
    My friend Charlotte was at her dad's and forgot to take her pill, she forgot about it and ended up getting pregnant by her boyfried of 2 years...Does that make her a slut?

ReputationRep:
    The government are thinking about reducing the age of consent to have sexual activities to 12 years of age. Should the age of consent be dropped to 12?

Edit: Why did you keep deleting this what wrong with it? Topical discusssion :confused:
    I think that is disgusting. :eek: :eek:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bhaal85)
    I think that is disgusting. :eek: :eek:
    Why am I surprised...

Just kidding...

So, most of the gals in Sunderland are sluts?

ReputationRep:
    Here: Miranda Sawyer is campaignin to lower the age to 12 years of age.

http://observer.guardian.co.uk/sex/s...075926,00.html
    interesting read that, especially the bit about the Netherlands and Portugals attitude towards it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by wizard)
    So, most of the gals in Sunderland are sluts?
    Don't get too happy now...

Have you ever been there? There are so many 14-17 y.o mothers..

ReputationRep:
    The age of consent should be scrapped. If people wanna do it then they won't care what age they are. Plus the age of consent isn't enforced thus what's the point.

They have to tackle rapists etc... but other than that, sexuality and sex shouldn't be dictated by politicians.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pkonline)
    The age of consent should be scrapped. If people wanna do it then they won't care what age they are. Plus the age of consent isn't enforced thus what's the point.

They have to tackle rapists etc... but other than that, sexuality and sex shouldn't be dictated by politicians.

Yes it should so what if a 40 year old man groomed and sexed a 12 year old if the age of consent was cut to 12? Yes it does need to be dictated by politicians.

ReputationRep:
    im 17 and a half and never had sex

what does that make me?
    • Very Important Poster
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by lumpycustard)

what does that make me?
    Sensible - mature enough to over-rule your hormones.

ReputationRep:

what does that make me?
    A virgin.

ReputationRep:
    thanks

iv had the chance to but decided i wasnt ready, and i was not in a relationship (iv bin in one for 5 months and i stil havnt had sex wit him)

coz of this im called frigid etc etc i just like showin my affections differently at the mo

ReputationRep:
    thanks

iv had the chance to but decided i wasnt ready, and i was not in a relationship (iv bin in one for 5 months and i stil havnt had sex wit him)

coz of this im called frigid etc etc i just like showin my affections differently at the mo
    Just ignore the idiots that say that. I didn't loose my virginity until I was 20yrs.(now if I could just find it. ) It's just a matter of the right time and right person. There's nothing wrong w/ waiting.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Virus)
    Yes it should so what if a 40 year old man groomed and sexed a 12 year old if the age of consent was cut to 12? Yes it does need to be dictated by politicians.
    Thats a different issue - rape.

The age of consent as it stand says that two loving 15 year olds shouldn't have sex. I disagree with that. I agree with your point that the government has a right to defend and keep us secure. Someone grooming and raping isn't right.

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.