This discussion is closed.
Danithestudent
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 17 years ago
Well actually I paid for the paper and my teacher read it and said all the evidence was supported well, I made it clear what I was saying and didn't just sound off, and I actually pretended that what my friends said was in a newspaper article in a local paper which I didn't name and my teacher said it could have be an A
so nyahh!
not1
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by llama boy)
Then you were marked down for not answering the question. All of what you say may be completely true, but you were asked how it improved coverage in todays news not about the negative effects it had, and certainly not about how changes in the media affected the war.
exactly she answered the question she wanted to answer, which is worth diddly-squat
byb3
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by edders)
'its illegal to murder people, but who cares?'... what a lame comment. of course people care that its illegal for teachers to discriminate against pupils for their politics views: the students parents teachers and universities care for one thing
don't take everything i say too literally edders...its late sunday night for christ sakes...
Juwel
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by Danithestudent)
well basically in media studies we were asked to say how new technology has improved coverage in todays news and i said it hadn't and nearly lost us the war and gave detailed examples i think the fact my evidence was based on television programmes rated against what my brother in law and my mates in army told me was probably a bad way to go but i trust them more than the media
I thought in Media Studies you had to do things like "The sky is blue..."
byb3
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by Bhaal85)
<nods off>
hope you aren't 'extracting the urine' there.....so far your number one on my hate list....
llama boy
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
Well actually I paid for the paper and my teacher read it and said all the evidence was supported well, I made it clear what I was saying and didn't just sound off, and I actually pretended that what my friends said was in a newspaper article in a local paper which I didn't name
Yes, but with A-levels you could put the best argument in the world, but you won't get many marks at all if it isn't answering the question.

and my teacher said it could have be an A
so nyahh!
Then get it remarked and see.

Although even if it was incorrectly marked, there isn't enough evidence on which to base your hypothesis of political bias, from what I can see.
Bhaal85
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by byb3)
hope you aren't 'extracting the urine' there.....so far your number one on my hate list....
WTF...why am I on your list? I aint some grocery.
byb3
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
WTF...why am I on your list? I aint some grocery.
lol, pretty witty that....i don't hate you bhaal, just not happy with your jibe against me on my maths post a few days ago....
Bhaal85
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by byb3)
lol, pretty witty that....i don't hate you bhaal, just not happy with your jibe against me on my maths post a few days ago....
When did I jibe on you?!? If you are going to say something, show me the evidence, dont just say something. Also are you aware that there was a clone of me? Calssed 'Bhaal85.' with a full stop?
byb3
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
When did I jibe on you?!? If you are going to say something, show me the evidence, dont just say something. Also are you aware that there was a clone of me? Calssed 'Bhaal85.' with a full stop?
http://www.uk-learning.net/showthread.php?t=15405

and its you, not your clone....

might not have meant to be offensive, but it hardly made me feel brill........
Bhaal85
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by byb3)
http://www.uk-learning.net/showthread.php?t=15405

and its you, not your clone....

might not have meant to be offensive, but it hardly made me feel brill........
OMG.....you kept all this inside you. If I was going to take the p*** outta you, believe me you would, just ask any other member. I meant it in a humorous fashion, hence the 'lol' beforehand.
byb3
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
OMG.....you kept all this inside you. If I was going to take the p*** outta you, believe me you would, just ask any other member. I meant it in a humorous fashion, hence the 'lol' beforehand.
fair enough i wont hold it against you, we will consider this matter closed!
Bhaal85
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by byb3)
fair enough i wont hold it against you, we will consider this matter closed!
*completes the jigsaw*
Juwel
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
*completes the jigsaw*
<tuts> Put the Frosties back in the box Bhaal...
Bhaal85
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by ZJuwelH)
<tuts> Put the Frosties back in the box Bhaal...
Hmphfff
Juwel
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
I'm just lazy and often find a warm bed more inviting than getting a PhD in Medicine
Yeah... my warm bed
Adhsur
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
Yeah... my warm bed
LOL!
Adhsur
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
Oh my gosh I've just noticed the posts directed at me on this thread. Wow, what a great birthday present eh? I'm soooo sorry, Dani...I never meant to offend you at all!! I know that probably sounds really cheesy, but why would I go out of my way to deliberately make someone I don't know feel small? Next time you can give me a good telling off - I thought I was giving advice and in all fairness a lot of other people were saying the same thing on the thread but my intention wasn't to put you off your dream...I wasn't being harsh or abusive or anything, you asked for an opinion if I remember and I wanted to help.

Next time, if someone has a problem with me can you please tell me directly instead of subtly making a thread to put my name in? I won't mind, and I'll try and correct my mistakes!!! No one's perfect after all.

I think these threads arouse nothing but negative feelings between members and that's not what we need in a cooperative community. But in the spirit of things, I'll just point out that I don't really have a grudge against anyone but Whitey! And I think even that's blown over now.
Mr White
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
Mr White because he brought the disrespect on me for no reason the first time we crossed paths.
I have my reasons. You know what I'm talking about.
Adhsur
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
Well? :confused:
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Following the government's announcement, do you think you will be awarded a fair grade this year?

Yes (502)
51.12%
No (480)
48.88%

Watched Threads