Turn on thread page Beta

A Taboo Subject watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bhaal85)
    I have tried to get along with most members, and dont voice my political views and hence why I dont participate in things that involve politics. However I have noticed that there is some anger against me, from none other than Hildabeast.
    Arggh! I like you. But i seems to like strange people (that certain people seem to dislike) such as Edders and Mr White

Of course I dislike Makall, but there is one other person...however i cannot remember his name! It is the one that always goes on about how students from normal schools can do just aswell blah blah blha...it really annoys me. I am from a normal comp and i do not feel like i have to go on about it all the time. Ah well..

ReputationRep:
    I remember his name. We never seem to see eye-to-eye, although i think it was more in my unreg days. His name is....Bigcnee

ReputationRep:
    I'm not sure that I like this thread...its a bit mean. There's no need for people to get nasty when you're talking about people you haven't even met face to face - I actually find that quite offensive...MEANIES! Lets just keep the forum nice and full of friendly debate!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Angel Lory)
    I'm not sure that I like this thread...its a bit mean. There's no need for people to get nasty when you're talking about people you haven't even met face to face - I actually find that quite offensive...MEANIES! Lets just keep the forum nice and full of friendly debate!!
    You've posted three times?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Petrozzi)
    You've posted three times?
    And hes stolen your avatar!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Goat)
    And hes stolen your avatar!!
    Yeah that's the second person now, more the reason for a change.

ReputationRep:
    I suppose it makes more sense to have a custom one.

Do you like my goat? Its new today!

ReputationRep:
    Is that Jack Nickleson or whatever his name? Why the choice? And why is the unconnected monitor under my foot vibrating? Odd.

P.S- feel free to ignore that last question.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Goat)
    I love your goat. do you rent him out?

ReputationRep:
    Hey I've just changed mine in your honour.
    Well if anyone has this one thats just tough I'm not changing again.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Danithestudent)
    Which person on here do you find yourself not seeing eye to eye with or do you just not like BUT you have to give a specific reason, no random abuse for no reason and keep it nice.
    there are plenty of people that i dont see eye-to-eye with, but that i respect nonetheless. there are several people who i find rude, unintelligent and offensive.

ReputationRep:
    If you use standard avatars then you can't claim that they're yours! And besides, just because I have posted less messages than you have doesn't give you the right to belittle my opinions or claim that they are less valid. Everyone started somewhere on here. I can't believe you are so rude.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Goat)
    I suppose it makes more sense to have a custom one.

Yes your goat is divine.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Egan1)
    Is that Jack Nickleson or whatever his name? Why the choice? And why is the unconnected monitor under my foot vibrating? Odd.

P.S- feel free to ignore that last question.
    It is indeed Jack Nicholson, in the horror flick The Shining. The choice is because other people are using the one I originally used, even though it was a universal avatar I was the only one that donned it. Other than that the avatar shows psychotic desperation and a cheesey grin by an amazing actor.

ReputationRep:
    If you use standard avatars then you can't claim that they're yours! And besides, just because I have posted less messages than you have doesn't give you the right to belittle my opinions or claim that they are less valid. Everyone started somewhere on here. I can't believe you are so rude.
    i see your point, but members come to see the picture as that person... and Petrozzi's been around for ages + it's always been him. but i agree, it's easy enough to get your own.

as for people on this forum- there are a few who i find slightly irritating, but i'm not going to name them, it's more that i just don't like them as much as i do other members.

lou xxx

ReputationRep:
    I used the avatar alone for a very long time, hence Mr White noticing me having to change it.

Your second point is really quite defensive albeit true. I haven't belittled your opinions or claimed that your claims are less valid. I was merely pointing out that someone so new was using language like they've been a part of the board for years, which I found odd.

Rude? Get to know people before you judge them, in my opinion.

ReputationRep:
    http://www.prodeathpenalty.com/Pending/03/dec03.htm

ReputationRep:
    Have you posted that link on the wrong thread or something? I fail to see the relevance.

ReputationRep:
    I used the avatar alone for a very long time, hence Mr White noticing me having to change it.

Your second point is really quite defensive albeit true. I haven't belittled your opinions or claimed that your claims are less valid. I was merely pointing out that someone so new was using language like they've been a part of the board for years, which I found odd.

Rude? Get to know people before you judge them, in my opinion.
    Aww man, just because I'm new doesn't mean I shouldn't be able to express myself without being patronised by someone who has obviously been part of this little web community for longer than me...and besides, the whole point of my argument was that this whole thread was a little offensive because people WERE naming names and judging people that they didn't know. Hmmm...I guess you put me in my place as a "new member"

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NikNak)
    Have you posted that link on the wrong thread or something? I fail to see the relevance.
    there isnt any, but i didnt want to start a new thread for it. all the tory bashers would start on about David Davis' comments.

Poll
Could you cope without Wifi?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.