This discussion is closed.
XmAkInA
Badges: 0
Report 16 years ago
[old_bit_of_topic]

Soz to bring up an old topic - but I just read through this whole topic and I noticed the... minor scuffle over avatars.

If u guys want a free, simple avatar, and also have a chance to scab Micro$oft out of about £1.50, go to their MSN Site and check out the Weemee section.

Build ur weemee in the Flash app they give u, and instead of spending £1.50, just hit Print Screen and use paint to scale the picture down to the right size

One, free, fully customised Avatar

Soz for the high-jack - I'm too new to ***** about peeps :P

[/old_bit_of_topic]
not1
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by XmAkInA)
Build ur weemee in the Flash app they give u, and instead of spending £1.50, just hit Print Screen and use paint to scale the picture down to the right size
...[/old_bit_of_topic]
thats what i did
most people are too ignorant to know of the print screen button though so i suppose they largely get away with charging.
El_Borish
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
i'd say me and vienna don't "see eye to eye as you put it, and i don't know the extent of her right-wingness

however, its great to have someone to debate properly with - shes raised points noboody else i know has, and i think that deserves some respect! how boring would the place be if there weren't opposing poitics?!
Vienna
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by El_Borish)
i'd say me and vienna don't "see eye to eye as you put it, and i don't know the extent of her right-wingness

however, its great to have someone to debate properly with - shes raised points noboody else i know has, and i think that deserves some respect! how boring would the place be if there weren't opposing poitics?!
hmm, thats 5..
Elle
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Ironicaly..
Danni winds me up :mad:
So does Vienna on occasions (namley when she's in a fit of laugher over my arguments!?) but at least you can argue with her as she is pretty well informed.
Adhsur
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Incidently, are any more people irritated by me?

(I don't think this thread is a very nice one...it stirs bad feelings between members )
Elle
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Adhsur)
Incidently, are any more people irritated by me?

(I don't think this thread is a very nice one...it stirs bad feelings between members )
Yeah sorry I didn't want to contribute to this thread either but I had to vent my anger somewhere.

I think you lovley, loads of people do.. you got LOADS of green gems! lol
Adhsur
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Elle)
Yeah sorry I didn't want to contribute to this thread either but I had to vent my anger somewhere.

I think you lovley, loads of people do.. you got LOADS of green gems! lol
*protects green gems fiercely!* Thank you!
El_Borish
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
they guy in "anyone going to london with the caps is beginning to REALLY tick me off, no matter what his politics are...

saying that, i've probably annoyed a good few by starting such a politics-heavy thread :confused:

meh.
Adhsur
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
I don't think I can comment on vienna at all like others seem to do - she only ever seems to contribute to the political threads and she's very opinionated. I guess that must be a good thing though.
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

If you do not get the A-level grades you want this summer, what is your likely next step?

Take autumn exams (141)
46.23%
Take exams next summer (46)
15.08%
Change uni choice through clearing (73)
23.93%
Apply to uni next year instead (31)
10.16%
I'm not applying to university (14)
4.59%

Watched Threads