Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    [old_bit_of_topic]

Soz to bring up an old topic - but I just read through this whole topic and I noticed the... minor scuffle over avatars.

If u guys want a free, simple avatar, and also have a chance to scab Micro$oft out of about £1.50, go to their MSN Site and check out the Weemee section.

Build ur weemee in the Flash app they give u, and instead of spending £1.50, just hit Print Screen and use paint to scale the picture down to the right size

One, free, fully customised Avatar

Soz for the high-jack - I'm too new to ***** about peeps :P

[/old_bit_of_topic]

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by XmAkInA)
    Build ur weemee in the Flash app they give u, and instead of spending £1.50, just hit Print Screen and use paint to scale the picture down to the right size
    ...[/old_bit_of_topic]
    thats what i did
    most people are too ignorant to know of the print screen button though so i suppose they largely get away with charging.

ReputationRep:
    i'd say me and vienna don't "see eye to eye as you put it, and i don't know the extent of her right-wingness

however, its great to have someone to debate properly with - shes raised points noboody else i know has, and i think that deserves some respect! how boring would the place be if there weren't opposing poitics?!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by El_Borish)
    i'd say me and vienna don't "see eye to eye as you put it, and i don't know the extent of her right-wingness

however, its great to have someone to debate properly with - shes raised points noboody else i know has, and i think that deserves some respect! how boring would the place be if there weren't opposing poitics?!
    hmm, thats 5..

ReputationRep:
    Ironicaly..
    Danni winds me up :mad:
    So does Vienna on occasions (namley when she's in a fit of laugher over my arguments!?) but at least you can argue with her as she is pretty well informed.

ReputationRep:
    Incidently, are any more people irritated by me?

(I don't think this thread is a very nice one...it stirs bad feelings between members )

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Adhsur)
    Incidently, are any more people irritated by me?

(I don't think this thread is a very nice one...it stirs bad feelings between members )
    Yeah sorry I didn't want to contribute to this thread either but I had to vent my anger somewhere.

I think you lovley, loads of people do.. you got LOADS of green gems! lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Elle)
    Yeah sorry I didn't want to contribute to this thread either but I had to vent my anger somewhere.

I think you lovley, loads of people do.. you got LOADS of green gems! lol
    *protects green gems fiercely!* Thank you!

ReputationRep:
    they guy in "anyone going to london with the caps is beginning to REALLY tick me off, no matter what his politics are...

saying that, i've probably annoyed a good few by starting such a politics-heavy thread :confused:

meh.

ReputationRep:
    I don't think I can comment on vienna at all like others seem to do - she only ever seems to contribute to the political threads and she's very opinionated. I guess that must be a good thing though.

Poll
Is the Big Bang theory correct?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.