The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 80
I take pride in my 17 posts per day average :yup:
Student2806
She must have been very active when she was one.

She was very social, but didn't do much debate or start many resolutions.
She was pro-Israel, so pretty much only got stuck in if there were Israeli/Palestinian issues afoot. However I joined after her, so she may have been move involved before I came.
ukebert
I forgot to state the results of the last off topic thread. Fairly obviously winner...

Spoiler

:facepalm: Why am I not surprised :dry:
Student2806
I only found the replies ranking thing a few weeks ago

I'm yet to find it.

There's a few threads I'd like to see how badly I am addicted to!
Reply 84
Craghyrax
:facepalm: Why am I not surprised :dry:

What, that I publish the results or that you are top? :p:
ukebert
What, that I publish the results or that you are top? :p:

The latter.
Jordan! Huzzah!
Reply 87
I think it's about time for our nightly mon about exams.

I should be revising now, but I've had a bad day and can't be arsed.... :awesome:
Craghyrax
Incidentally, you stole my country :poke:
Venezuela is awesome! :adore:

Why do you like Venezuela?! Colombia FTW! At least it's leader is sane.
@ Dorito. I should be working now, and therefore I am going to the library :vroam: :work:
Student2806
Why do you like Venezuela?! Colombia FTW! At least it's leader is sane.

Other way round. The press is lying to you.

And why aren't you Colombia in that case? :p:
Craghyrax
Other way round. The press is lying to you.

And why aren't you Colombia in that case? :p:

I know who I'd rather have in charge.
M wanted us to DR the most controversial countries - Venezuela is exactly that. I'm sure he'll let you have it if you want, I'll take Colombia and we can duel :biggrin:
Reply 91
I'm a little more conflicted over Chavez with this:-
http://www.bloomberg.com/apps/news?pid=20601087&sid=aq0OIlUIG.XM&refer=home
Dorito
I think it's about time for our nightly mon about exams.

I should be revising now, but I've had a bad day and can't be arsed....

I should be revising right now as well but I'm yet to have that moment of realisation where I **** myself because the exams are only a matter of days away. I'm so lackadaisical about it and I know I should have my head inside a textbook for a few hours ever day but it's just not going to happen. I think I need shock therapy...
Reply 93
Same here CB, I'm only 5 weeks off my A-Levels and revision just ain't a prospect...I can do homework though, that'll be fine.
Reply 94
I do my homework, then count it as revision :p:
Mrgd291190
I'm a little more conflicted over Chavez with this:-
http://www.bloomberg.com/apps/news?pid=20601087&sid=aq0OIlUIG.XM&refer=home

I have family in Colombia, so I guess their hatred of him has rubbed off on me.
He's a slippery character though - like when he almost invaded Colombia because Colombian special forces illegally went a couple of miles into Ecuador to capture a high ranking member of FARC who was hiding there. Colombia should have gotten permission, but it really wasn't any business of Chavez's to get involved.
We hardly get homework. :confused:

Okay, that's actually a lie; we got homework every week for both maths lecturers (algebra/calculus) but I never bothered to do any of it after Christmas. I never really bothered to go to any tutorials after Christmas either - too many 9am starts for my system! :p:
Reply 97
I have so much work to do. I have only just realised the extent of what I was supposed to do over easter. This is very probably very bad.
I think universities imply that private study time is homework.
I've never thought of it as homework though - just studying.
I just can't get in the mood for work at the moment. Here in the flat I get distracted by TSR, TV and flatmates and when I go to the library I can never concentrate and end up coming home after an hour of sitting there staring at a computer screen or book.

Latest

Trending

Trending