i am very poor in tok plss reply fast

Watch
This discussion is closed.
oliver_gupta
Badges: 0
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
please help on the tok topic arts deals in particu;ar and the science deals in general??
any ideas reply fast or mail to [email protected]
kitty
Report 16 years ago
Pardon?
love_4_ducks
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by oliver_gupta)
please help on the tok topic arts deals in particu;ar and the science deals in general??

how much drink have you had?
oliver_gupta
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
what hapnd to the reply i wanted a proper reply and no playin pranks.. plsss help me
wizard
Badges:
Report 16 years ago
First, you have to help yourself..
grace
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
it's all about perception...it's saying that art reproduces that which are percieved by humans as being 'particular', ie, depicting emotions and concepts and theories that are personal. Science works within limitations imposed by nature etc and as such can only function in general terms. I hope that helps...i find Theory of Knowledge a hard subject as well! Are you doing the IB?
icy
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by grace)
it's all about perception...it's saying that art reproduces that which are percieved by humans as being 'particular', ie, depicting emotions and concepts and theories that are personal. Science works within limitations imposed by nature etc and as such can only function in general terms. I hope that helps...i find Theory of Knowledge a hard subject as well! Are you doing the IB?
ToK is my favourite subject

but i don't like this topic...
psychemystery
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by oliver_gupta)
I also chose this topic~ really hard to write~
You can do some research on the internet for art and science, that's what I did.
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

If you do not get the A-level grades you want this summer, what is your likely next step?

Take autumn exams (19)
41.3%
Take exams next summer (11)
23.91%
Change uni choice through clearing (11)
23.91%
Apply to uni next year instead (4)
8.7%
I'm not applying to university (1)
2.17%

Watched Threads