The Student Room Group
Reply 1
Pardon?
oliver_gupta
please help on the tok topic arts deals in particu;ar and the science deals in general??
any ideas reply fast or mail to [email protected]

how much drink have you had?
Reply 3
what hapnd to the reply i wanted a proper reply and no playin pranks.. plsss help me
First, you have to help yourself..
Reply 5
it's all about perception...it's saying that art reproduces that which are percieved by humans as being 'particular', ie, depicting emotions and concepts and theories that are personal. Science works within limitations imposed by nature etc and as such can only function in general terms. I hope that helps...i find Theory of Knowledge a hard subject as well! Are you doing the IB?
Reply 6
grace
it's all about perception...it's saying that art reproduces that which are percieved by humans as being 'particular', ie, depicting emotions and concepts and theories that are personal. Science works within limitations imposed by nature etc and as such can only function in general terms. I hope that helps...i find Theory of Knowledge a hard subject as well! Are you doing the IB?

ToK is my favourite subject :biggrin:

but i don't like this topic...
oliver_gupta
please help on the tok topic arts deals in particu;ar and the science deals in general??
any ideas reply fast or mail to [email protected]

I also chose this topic~ really hard to write~
You can do some research on the internet for art and science, that's what I did.

Latest

Trending

Trending