This discussion is closed.
angelsoul
Badges: 0
Report Thread starter 17 years ago
Dear everyone,

I'm a new user and I'm a student in the Arab open university in Kuwait, but is is a branch of British open university and I need help in my subjects specially B200, so if any one can help me I will be appreciated to him/her.

Thank you so much
byb3
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by angelsoul)
Dear everyone,

I'm a new user and I'm a student in the Arab open university in Kuwait, but is is a branch of British open university and I need help in my subjects specially B200, so if any one can help me I will be appreciated to him/her.

Thank you so much
What the hell is B200? Could you elaborate please?
angelsoul
Badges: 0
Report Thread starter 17 years ago
(Original post by byb3)
What the hell is B200? Could you elaborate please?
It is a subject that I'm taking now in Business studies and it is being studied in the open university in British, and it is taking about environment, organization, process and markets.

You can find it here:
http://www.open.ac.uk

and I'm not sure if you know it or not.
byb3
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
There are a few business orientated students on here I am sure.

Just a word of advice, don't be so general with your questions. Be specific with what you want to know and people will probably answer your questions. If you just ask for help with b200 people will be less willing to offer a hand.

Good Luck

Adam
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Following the government's announcement, do you think you will be awarded a fair grade this year?

Yes (528)
51.11%
No (505)
48.89%

Watched Threads