Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by love_4_ducks)
    such as informing girls espic about more ways of contraception and why sex is such a big commitment
    Yes, but i dont think that it would changethem sleeping with people. But at least they would know. I was thinking this, i have an eight year old sister and a 13 year old brother and the thought of them being sexual active is just weird

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LadyFadge)
    Yes, but i dont think that it would changethem sleeping with people. But at least they would know. I was thinking this, i have an eight year old sister and a 13 year old brother and the thought of them being sexual active is just weird

no, but it wld warn thm properly on the differecne between CONSENTUAl and RAPE

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gina17)
    y girls???
    Boys dont tend to have a lot to learn about sex, they dont really get emotionally involved.
    Girls need to learn about what happens if there is an accident and also if they do get raped

ReputationRep:
    cos they suffer much more than boys and they need to be more clued up on rape and how to protect themselves
    yeah maybe they are the ones who need to be more clued up on being able to protect themselves! but surely both boys and girls need to know all about the different types of contraception??!!

ReputationRep:
    no, but it wld warn thm properly on the differecne between CONSENTUAl and RAPE
    Yes i know.
    I know what you are saying, i am 18 and i was raped at the age of 15 and i will never forget that

ReputationRep:
    yeah maybe they are the ones who need to be more clued up on being able to protect themselves! but surely both boys and girls need to know all about the different types of contraception??!!

yes both, but more girls as they suffer much more form rape and many girls dont't report it a they dont get enough information about whay to report it

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by elpaw)
    because it seems that girls are more active than boys
    it takes one boy and one girl for every interation!! except homosexuals!

ReputationRep:
    yes both, but more girls as they suffer much more form rape and many girls dont't report it a they dont get enough information about whay to report it
    Some girls dont want to report it, they are scared

ReputationRep:
    it takes one boy and one girl for every interation!! except homosexuals!
    yes but who is the one out of girls and boys who has th most amount of contaception to choose from, who are going to get pregnant and b a mother at 13-14, who get rapeed more, eho doesnt report and who are the most according to stastics to get a STI

ReputationRep:
    Some girls dont want to report it, they are scared
    yes but i would be good to know that they have had lessons telling them why how and when it is good to report a rape because some girls want to but don't know how to do it!!

ReputationRep:
    yes but who is the one out of girls and boys who has th most amount of contaception to choose from, who are going to get pregnant and b a mother at 13-14, who get rapeed more, eho doesnt report and who are the most according to stastics to get a STI
    Woah
    Calm down, we know what you are getting at and understand.
    We agree with you

ReputationRep:
    yes but i would be good to know that they have had lessons telling them why how and when it is good to report a rape because some girls want to but don't know how to do it!!
    due to poor sex ed at school

ReputationRep:
    Yeah i know i wasnt saying not to i was just saying that they may be scared

ReputationRep:
    all im saying is that it's not JUST the girls who need to learn this stuff!

ReputationRep:
    it is because of the guys that the girls get most of these problems!!

ReputationRep:

yes i nkow that but girls do need to b more clued up then boys

ReputationRep:
    as they have more choices to make......

ReputationRep:
    as they have more choices to make......
    yes but if all the boys and girls were taught about this then if some of the girls are clueless at least the boys can pass this information on to the girls if they need to !

ReputationRep:
    Yeah because girls mature quicker so if they know the risks then they can help themselves out

ReputationRep:
    Yeah because girls mature quicker so if they know the risks then they can help themselves out
    you go girl!!

Poll
Could you cope without Wifi?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.