Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LadyFadge)
    Yeah because girls mature quicker so if they know the risks then they can help themselves out

thats been my point for ages, girls mature quicker and they need more detialed information to hep thm make the right choices

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by love_4_ducks)
    thats been my point for ages, girls mature quicker and they need more detialed information to hep thm make the right choices

espic if they are younger as they end up as teen mums through not having the right ibfo avakible to them

ReputationRep:
    espic if they are younger as they end up as teen mums through not having the right ibfo avakible to them
    this is true all im saying is that if everyone knows about contraception then this would make things a lot easier!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gina17)
    this is true all im saying is that if everyone knows about contraception then this would make things a lot easier!
    that is what i have been trying to say, if the government included better sex ed then they wldnt have to lower theage of consent

ReputationRep:
    that is what i have been trying to say, if the government included better sex ed then they wldnt have to lower theage of consent
    finally something we agree on!!!!! lol!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gina17)
    finally something we agree on!!!!! lol!
    oh hurrah, if u wld have listend to me from like page 1 we wldnt have had to argue 4 like 3 pages

ReputationRep:
    oh hurrah, if u wld have listend to me from like page 1 we wldnt have had to argue 4 like 3 pages
    of stuff wehn we were both saying the first thing in the firt place

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by El_Borish)
    uh, personnaly i voted no, its good where it is.
    i THINK i would have been ready at 14, but then i matured fast. i think it would be a mistake because i know some 20 year olds who probably arent mature enough for the commitment of a sexual relqationship! 16 is a happy-medium - leave well alone!
    i agree

ReputationRep:
    so do i

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dude)
    so do i
    gd ats anothr 1 lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dude)
    so do i

me too!

ReputationRep:
    Maturity: (or whatever it is spelled) I don't think people in Britain mature fast enough, girls and boys. Mjority of the 20 year olds community behave pretty much like kids. People don't like responsibilities in this country. And if you can't take responsibility then you are not mature.

Teenage pragnancy: Does it make the nation more stupid? erm....I wonder...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Camford)
    Maturity: (or whatever it is spelled) I don't think people in Britain mature fast enough, girls and boys. Mjority of the 20 year olds community behave pretty much like kids. People don't like responsibilities in this country. And if you can't take responsibility then you are not mature.

Teenage pragnancy: Does it make the nation more stupid? erm....I wonder...
    i think it does in a way

ReputationRep:
    i think it does in a way
    I dont know coz some people do amture earlier thanothers, it depends on the person. But i do agree with you and Gina17

ReputationRep:
    I dont know coz some people do amture earlier thanothers, it depends on the person. But i do agree with you and Gina17

some do think tht they are amture enought to cope with the pressures of sex, at 14 but genaerlly afterwards they realise thy are not

ReputationRep:
    some do think tht they are amture enought to cope with the pressures of sex, at 14 but genaerlly afterwards they realise thy are not
    Yeah but then it is that persons decision then! If you know what i mean. Sorry i spent hours last night decussing this with my littke 13 year old brother. Funnily enough he was for it

ReputationRep:
    Yeah but then it is that persons decision then! If you know what i mean. Sorry i spent hours last night decussing this with my littke 13 year old brother. Funnily enough he was for it
    i think i know........................

my coiusin thought she was maure enough 4 sex at 16, but she soon found out she wasnt.

ReputationRep:
    i think i know........................

my coiusin thought she was maure enough 4 sex at 16, but she soon found out she wasnt.
    I would not say that i wasnt mature enough at 15 but more that my expectations were not met really

ReputationRep:
    I would not say that i wasnt mature enough at 15 but more that my expectations were not met really
    the thing is that peeps thing that they are ready, but they havent ad enough sex ed in schools so they arent as clued up/mature as they think

ReputationRep:
    the thing is that peeps thing that they are ready, but they havent ad enough sex ed in schools so they arent as clued up/mature as they think
    Most parents talk 2 their children about sex, at that age ne ways (14-16) loads of ppl i no parents have talked 2 em bout it

Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.