Turn on thread page Beta

to much too young? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ajs)
    Most parents talk 2 their children about sex, at that age ne ways (14-16) loads of ppl i no parents have talked 2 em bout it
    yes but they do not get a very good sex ed throughout middle school, all it is is what goes whrere and what happens , no coments on the emotional side

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ajs)
    Most parents talk 2 their children about sex, at that age ne ways (14-16) loads of ppl i no parents have talked 2 em bout it
    Yeah, but there are things that parents dont like to say to their children

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LadyFadge)
    Yeah, but there are things that parents dont like to say to their children
    ye....................like

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by love_4_ducks)
    ye....................like
    My mum found it hard to explain the feelings and things coz there would probably be different for me. I wont really know until i am a mum myself

ReputationRep:
    My mum found it hard to explain the feelings and things coz there would probably be different for me. I wont really know until i am a mum myself
    mmy mum just told me everyting, i was much better thanwot we recieved at school

ReputationRep:
    mmy mum just told me everyting, i was much beetrr thna wot we recieved at school
    Whereas mine was the other way round school told me more

ReputationRep:
    Whereas mine was the other way round school told me more
    we were just told the boilogical stuff like what goes where and what happens, my parents told me more stuff

ReputationRep:
    we were just told the boilogical stuff like what goes where and what happens, my parents told me more stuff
    like emotional stuff and why and age a nd te law and feelings etc

ReputationRep:
    like emotional stuff and why and age a nd te law and feelings etc
    we have a whole page of elmos isnt that cool

ReputationRep:
    the only people that want to lower the age of consent are the people UNDER 16 and women making documentaries to make money.

Knowing what a pressure and the responsibility of starting a proper sexual relationship, most people over the age of 16 would agree that having sex any younger than 16 is generally not a good idea. hindsight is a wonderful thing! there is LOTS of sh*t that comes with sex and i would not wish the burden of it on anyone under 16...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bo!Selecta)
    the only people that want to lower the age of consent are the people UNDER 16 and women making documentaries to make money.

Knowing what a pressure and the responsibility of starting a proper sexual relationship, most people over the age of 16 would agree that having sex any younger than 16 is generally not a good idea. hindsight is a wonderful thing! there is LOTS of sh*t that comes with sex and i would not wish the burden of it on anyone under 16...
    gd poin we sld start a campaign and take it to downing street and say why and get loadsa peeps to agree with us.

p/s u have sppilt the elmo thing of a elmo page

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bo!Selecta)

we shld protest for not lowering the age as it wld mayb hekp the governmn tto understand us, it just shows that all the governeors are middle age peopel who have no clue about us or our lifestyle

ReputationRep:
    we shld protest for not lowering the age as it wld mayb hekp the governmn tto understand us, it just shows that all the governeors are middle age peopel who have no clue about us or our lifestyle
    from lucy
    praps they should do like in amsterdam. They tried lowering it, the fun went out of it, so everyone gave up and went home to eat pie

ReputationRep:
    from lucy
    praps they should do like in amsterdam. They tried lowering it, the fun went out of it, so everyone gave up and went home to eat pie

yes but i dont think that it will work here

ReputationRep:
    yes but i dont think that it will work here
    as peope will get really exicted and increase th pregancy rate

ReputationRep:
    from lucy
    and what is wiht the pie
    • Very Important Poster
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    PS Reviewer
    as peope will get really exicted and increase th pregancy rate
    Yeah...that makes sense :confused:

ReputationRep:
    Whoa, Elmo overload! Yeah i think that people should concentrate on better sex ed.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kitty)
    Whoa, Elmo overload! Yeah i think that people should concentrate on better sex ed.
    we love elmo

snap, in midd schools it woz just what goes whree and what happens we were not told of any emtional commitments and emotional distress that it cn cause

ReputationRep:
    put it this way having sex means you should be ready to have children is a 14 yr old realy ready to have children

i dont think so wed be over run with kids cuz they wont be old enough to cope
    trust me anyone under the age of 16 is not old enough to cope with sexual relationships its just not right

Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.