The Student Room Group
Reply 1
So I'm not the only one, I'm the princess of procrastination. :biggrin:
Reply 2
I use the justification that I can't concentrate if my study area is untidy.

Also, reading the news... just for the fun of it.
Reply 3
well I've been sick all day got a bug :frown:
Reply 4
I'm at school and supposed to be doing JavaScript, I just can't be bothered w/ it right now. Excuses excuses.......
Reply 5
I rule at procrastination, I'm supposed to be writing a lab report (still). Looks like a 4am jobby I think...
Reply 6
picju96
I rule at procrastination, I'm supposed to be writing a lab report (still). Looks like a 4am jobby I think...

Join the club. Really wishing I'd stayed in and worked instead of going shopping last week, I'd be a lot richer and I wouldn't be pulling an allnighter tonight!
Cramming... hehehe

Actually, sometimes, I think I work better when I work under pressure. But that sure is a baaaaaaad habit!
lol im supoes to be revising for the two exams i have 2morw. i just tidied my room and reordered my clothes in my wardrobe. now im on here...

love Katy ***
Reply 9
ickle_katy
lol im supoes to be revising for the two exams i have 2morw. i just tidied my room and reordered my clothes in my wardrobe. now im on here...

love Katy ***

Isn't it amazing how tidy houses get around exam time? Its the only time I ever willingly do the washing up! La la la, don't want to do my work, just found out the graph I've been trying to plot for the last week doesn't actuallt exist, I'm only supposed to find a single value. AAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRGGGGGHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

La la la, no more work!
Reply 10
ickle_katy

love Katy ***

Sounds like your aiming for my princess status, :biggrin:
I keep telling myself just one more post and I'll start my studies.
Just one more post.......
Ahhhh, I'll do it tommorrow. :biggrin:
Reply 11
Infinity
Sounds like your aiming for my princess status, :biggrin:
I keep telling myself just one more post and I'll start my studies.
Ahhhh, I'll do it tommorrow. :biggrin:

La la la, still not working, I've missed neighbours and Home and Away now, not much chance I'll make it home for Hollyoaks, so I might as well procrastinate some more!
Reply 12
ditzy blonde
La la la, still not working, I've missed neighbours and Home and Away now, not much chance I'll make it home for Hollyoaks, so I might as well procrastinate some more!

Ok I really have to get some work done now.
I will do my studies.....
Ahhh, I'm going shopping.
Bye all!!!

Latest