Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    hey liz was wondering, if i had twins and i left them on an island and never talked to them would they develop their own language, or would they become cavemen.???

hmmm what a lovely thought.......! any ideas?!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sianease)
    hey liz was wondering, if i had twins and i left them on an island and never talked to them would they develop their own language, or would they become cavemen.???

who is liz??? wat a strange thing 2 ask?!!?!? xx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sianease)

Neither, They wouldn't survive alone.

ReputationRep:
    liz is my mate sitting here at the computer wid me, know it is a weird thing to ask and u dont hav to answer but we are from kent too , in dover where you from ?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Infinity)
    Neither, They wouldn't survive alone.
    true.... theyr going 2 b babies who cant even feed themselves

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Saf!)
    true.... theyr going 2 b babies who cant even feed themselves
    Exactly!

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.