so_21
Badges: 2
Report Thread starter 10 years ago
Hey,

I was just wondering if anyone had any advice on a PGCE interview at Nottingham uni for Geography. Or just any advice for Geography PGCE interview in general.

Thanks!
phill.monk
Badges: 0
Report 10 years ago
lol...im not going to even start to air my views on nottingham uni but just to answer your question:

interview days are fun, look in the thread "PGCE Inteviews" for lots of cool stories and advice.
gofasterdales
Badges: 0
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by so_21)
Hey,

I was just wondering if anyone had any advice on a PGCE interview at Nottingham uni for Geography. Or just any advice for Geography PGCE interview in general.

Thanks!
Hey I have an interview for Nott Geog on Tuesday, am preparing right now or trying to.
One of my best mates went there a few years ago and loved it, although wanted to give up by Christmas, I think it can be tough to start with!
2 tutors; Mary Biddulph and Roger Firth, look them up on Nott Geog site for what their interests are. They are heavily involeved in Geog Assoc and debate over what kind of geography should students be learning. Phill Monk pointed this out to me (thanks!) a couple of months back, their mantra is that of young people's geographies...
Luchi92
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
I have an interview for a school based PGCE for geography. Just wanted some pointers on the type of questions to expect. Thanks
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you get study leave?

Yes- I like it (497)
59.81%
Yes- I don't like it (43)
5.17%
No- I want it (235)
28.28%
No- I don't want it (56)
6.74%

Watched Threads