The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

If I really had to choose a subject other than English literature, it would probably be French, but I wouldn't change. Plus I'm not good enough at French to study it at university level.
Reply 2
Not a big change, but from Mech Eng to Robotics.
Reply 3
If I were forced to change... probably from Economics to Law.
Reply 4
Tough question... Possibly econometrics, though?
Politics and American Studies to Classics. I took Latin and Classical Civilisation for A Level and miss them both.
Reply 6
Civil Engineering ---->Education
Reply 7
I would change from Medicine to Archaeology and Ancient History. Maybe with some Latin and ab initio Greek thrown in.
Reply 8
Change from Business to either Law, Primary Teaching or Philosophy lol.

I was actually meant to be studying Social Anthropology this year but changed my mind last September and did a last minute swap to Business :wink:
Possibly Classics, it looks really interesting but I am happy to do an English degree. :smile:
ive always had the thought in the back of my mind of doing medicine but i didnt think about it until year 13 and wasnt doing any science subjects
From Pharmaceutical Science to something Italian/generally language based
Reply 12
Graphic Design instead of English Literature and History.
Reply 13
nikki_louise
ive always had the thought in the back of my mind of doing medicine but i didnt think about it until year 13 and wasnt doing any science subjects

I bet you didn't know this, but once you graduate with your geography degree, you could still do medicine.

At Warwick we have a graduate from geography in my year. Also Warwick don't take into consideration your A levels subects or grades. As long as you got a 2:1 or first in your geography degree, then you satisfy the criteria for the graduate entry medicine course at Warwick :smile:

Just some food for thought, if you still fancy doing it when you graduate :smile: PM me if you want to know anything.
Reply 14
I would have done something like geography/geology instead of Art History, I wouldn't have changed AH for anything though :smile:
Reply 15
Id do medicine instead of chemistry. While I love chemistry, medicine was the thing I always wanted to do :P. Alas I cant afford to do it as a postgrad :frown:
Reply 16
definitely medicine.
I'd do Sport Psychology or something of the sort instead of Primary Education.
Physics instead of medicine
Even though I have plenty of interests, there is nothing more I would rather study to degree level than medicine.

Latest

Trending

Trending