Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SOAD)
    No different,everytime there has been a Matrix(7 times)..there has been a different "one". That's what I think..most likely wrong though,lol
    Do you like SOAD?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bigcnee)
    Do you like SOAD?
    Ya ha.Sound band,great lyricists and excellent guitars.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bigcnee)
    Do you like SOAD?
    Not sure about SOAD, but I do have this amazing immunity to SOAP.

ReputationRep:
    They're my 2nd favourite band after Tool. I saw them at Brixton, and they kicked new levels of ass.

Matrix by the way.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mr White)
    Not sure about SOAD, but I do have this amazing immunity to SOAP.
    I know - I can smell you from here.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by felixjmorgan)
    SPOILER! DONT READ!!! SPOILER! DONT READ!!! SPOILER! DONT READ!!!

After the credits are finished agent smith appears. As they said, for neo to exist so must smith to counterbalance each other and even out the world.
    I REALLY can't get over that... so you think they're planning to do make more films?! That would just totally ruin it for me. First film, pure genius, second, a bit rubbishy but still quality. third - attempted too much, fell on its arse. wudnt the trend continue?

Im not sure about best trilogy, probably LOTR purely for consistency. But I thought 'The Matrix' was one of the best films of the last decade, on a stand-alone basis...

Megz.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by felixjmorgan)

After the credits are finished agent smith appears. As they said, for neo to exist so must smith to counterbalance each other and even out the world.

and can i ask how no one realised that guy in zion was smith!?! how many people call him 'mister anderson', talk like that and look the same!?! lol
    how can i have watched it right to the end because the soundtract is amazing and seen no smith

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.