The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
im really starting to panic though i know i shouldnt :/
im trying hard not to think about how my future ~just kinda~ depends on these exams haha. but i really cant wait for this hellhole called IB to be over!
Reply 2
which subjects are you taking?
Lit, Spanish, Maths, philosophy, History, Biology,

what do u take?

You'll do fine!
8-9 hours of revision a day, I feel prepared but mentally exhausted!!
Worrying sick about the business exam :s-smilie:
8 days to go till it starts
27 till its all over ;D
woah
Reply 6
Maja_Elisabeth
27 till its all over ;D

8-9 hours of revision a day?! woah, you've def been more productive than I've been, I've only revised about 2 hours a day, I haven't really felt that inspired...:smile: I have got myself a private tutor in maths though so that makes me feel a bit more confident about doing well in my exams...
Reply 7
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.

That's all I'm going to say.
Reply 8
Maja_Elisabeth

Yeah that is a lot. props to you! but you're right, I'm getting mentally burned out :frown:

Im doing english, maths, chemistry, physics, spanish, psych
Reply 9
Maja_Elisabeth
27 till its all over ;D

I am kind of trying to do the same
Reply 10
I aim to do around 7 a day, but never really manage it. Right now I feel like I won't have revised everything by the time we get to our exams. Especially maths.

Doing:
HL: Maths, English, History
SL: French B, Biology, Visual Art

I am just thankful I only have 5 to revise for.
Reply 11
I have to get 40 points, so am doing about 8 hours a day. I just can't wait for it all to be over! Fortunately, I do maths studies which is like one less subject. Unfortunately, I do Chinese ab initio which is like an extra HL.
Reply 12
I don't understand how you can do 8 hours a day. Doesn't seem possible to me.
If anything, I'm not panicking and I should be. I need 36 and a 6 in French for my Firm, I really should be more worried.
Yep, I am scared ********. Fear is the driving force behind my motivation to read. If I don't get 39 points, I will seriously have to kill myself.

And Maths HL is really a killer, I could revise endlessly for it.
Reply 14
Dil-Emma
I aim to do around 7 a day, but never really manage it. Right now I feel like I won't have revised everything by the time we get to our exams. Especially maths.

Doing:
HL: Maths, English, History
SL: French B, Biology, Visual Art

I am just thankful I only have 5 to revise for.

I feel the same in the sense that there is just so much to revise it seems impossible to get everything done on time.
Reply 15
I feel really not ready at all. Although, I feel things are finally starting to stick in my head.
Reply 16
ARE YOU PEOPLE CARRRAZZZZZZZZY? 7, 8, 9 hours A DAY?! okay, now i'm even more panicked than before.. how is that possible?!?!!!!!!!! I need 7 6 6 HL with 38 points, and I'm already familiar with the idea that it's not possible, especially with like a 2 in history
E_D_B
I have to get 40 points, so am doing about 8 hours a day. I just can't wait for it all to be over! Fortunately, I do maths studies which is like one less subject. Unfortunately, I do Chinese ab initio which is like an extra HL.

Haha yeah we do maths studies as well, and are still rubbish at it.

I say i'll do 6-7 hours today but i never manage it. I think its the kinda course where you have to begin revising straight away.

Bit late, unfortunately....

But i guess there's always November retakes :biggrin:

Btw, unlucky about your offers Rennie!
Reply 18
ASmallRubberDuck
Haha yeah we do maths studies as well, and are still rubbish at it.

I say i'll do 6-7 hours today but i never manage it. I think its the kinda course where you have to begin revising straight away.

Bit late, unfortunately....

But i guess there's always November retakes :biggrin:

Btw, unlucky about your offers Rennie!

Our school has told us pretty much that unis DONT like it when you do November retakes... so we better all work our asses off next week!
Yeah there's people in my maths studies class who are getting 3s...and they are trying very very hard! I feel kinda bad that I went from HL to SL to studies, yes, I know, pathetic..:yep:
Reply 19
I haven't done any revision at all for the past four days -_-. I was aiming for a 38 before but I am going to a US university now (unconditonal ftw) so I've lowered my aim to 32.

Latest