Why you lot so obsessed with post count :rolleyes:

Why you so obessesed with that pic? :rolleyes:
Reply 3
Virus Hacker
Why you lot so obsessed with post count :rolleyes:

We all have to find meaning somewhere.
theone
Why you so obessesed with that pic? :rolleyes:

I'm not. Thats my pic thats all I posted it on the 'show your pic' thread and thats whatg I did.
Reply 5
As well as the other pic you posted...
Reply 6
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO THIS IS MY 2000TH POST EVERYONE!!!

*ahem...trying to make speech* You all are the most fantastic people ever (flattery gets you everywhere)...I am SO glad I found this forum and met you all, you really have made my day today and my birthday wouldn't have been the same without you :smile: I wish you all everlasting happiness, especially those who have made it extra special - you know who you are!! :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

There have been a lot of changes ever since I first came here - good and bad, but overall it's been an unforgettable experience and I have met some unforgettable people. I hope I can carry on and get to know many more of you and stay here for many more wonderful years to come (well not TOO many). This forum is the best!!! I love you all! :smile:

*applauds* *throws tinsel everywhere* (sorry for the antichristmas folk amongst you) *dances* :smile::smile::smile: ummm....free alcohol for everyone? (cept me of course hehe).
Reply 7
*applauds*
Reply 8
*encore* :biggrin:
Reply 9
Mr White
*applauds*

*sobs*
WHOOHOO!!
Reply 11
Im the last overlord in training
Reply 12
elpaw
Im the last overlord in training

That makes you more special than us vengeful ones :smile: Well done.
Reply 13
Happy birthday Rush and congrats on your 2000th! Here's to the next 2000, and the next 18 (it is 18 isn't it?)...
Reply 14
ZJuwelH
Happy birthday Rush and congrats on your 2000th! Here's to the next 2000, and the next 18 (it is 18 isn't it?)...

I thought you were going to give me rep then...lol :confused:
Reply 15
Adhsur
I thought you were going to give me rep then...lol :confused:

In a few hours, theone earned my rep for today with a wisecrack (hahaha wise"crack"! theone knows what I'm on about...).

<scoffs> I didn't get none for my 18th!

Latest

Trending

Trending