Turn on thread page Beta

Open Day watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Who's going to the open day this wednesday at birmingham ??

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hotnanoo)
    Who's going to the open day this wednesday at birmingham ??
    me

your offer for Law was Harsh...mine was AAB at Birmingham for Law

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Blamps)
    me

your offer for Law was Harsh...mine was AAB at Birmingham for Law
    i know so are you going then ?

ReputationRep:
    i know so are you going then ?
    Yeah

ReputationRep:
    Yeah
    thank god, i'll know some one there well sort of cuz i don't know what u look like or ever seen you but hey,
    any worries ?(as you can tell i have plenty) do you have to talk to tutors, and is it better ?

ReputationRep:
    wish I had apllied there now, looking at the league tables. :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bhaal85)
    wish I had apllied there now, looking at the league tables. :rolleyes:
    for law as well ?, is it just me or are there lots of applicants for law lol, well at least you applied to manchester same as me :cool:

ReputationRep:
    thank god, i'll know some one there well sort of cuz i don't know what u look like or ever seen you but hey,
    any worries ?(as you can tell i have plenty) do you have to talk to tutors, and is it better ?
    Don't ask me...unfortunately, my parents insisted on coming along....swears.....but, still..at least I don't have to pay £100000000000000000000000000000 00000000000000000000000000000000 00000000000000000000000000000000 000000000000000000000000000 for a fecking train
    I think it is just a 'look how wonderful we are sort of thing'
    Not worried though....i mean you know you have an offer and everything

ReputationRep:
    Don't ask me...unfortunately, my parents insisted on coming along....swears.....but, still..at least I don't have to pay £100000000000000000000000000000 00000000000000000000000000000000 00000000000000000000000000000000 000000000000000000000000000 for a fecking train
    wow thats a hit, my parents are'nt coming thankgod if my dad knew he'd definetly had come, and yes i have an offer but an worried that they'll see me and i'll open y mouth and they'll say sorry REJECt nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo,
    PS i have'nt thought of how i'd get up, humm train=no, bus= no, friends lif=maybe and dad=last resort

ReputationRep:
    has nebody else got an offer for biology ther?

ReputationRep:
    I wouldn't apply to Manchester because Bhaal has such a big mafia in Manchester, I am scared of being shot by gun toting mancs : 'eh up'
    my reply in a soft southern accent: 'Hello chaps...last one in the briny is a rotten egg'
    'what t'feck are thee gobbing on t'bout our t'bloody up south t**t'
    which is followed by several loud bangs and southern sighs

ReputationRep:
    I wouldn't apply to Manchester because Bhaal has such a big mafia in Manchester, I am scared of being shot by gun toting mancs : 'eh up'
    my reply in a soft southern accent: 'Hello chaps...last one in the briny is a rotten egg'
    Are you from the far south becasue Manchester sounds like Birmingham, don't want to put you off tho lol

ReputationRep:
    Are you from the far south becasue Manchester sounds like Birmingham, don't want to put you off tho lol
    I am from the Chilterns near London so yes quite far south...I am not scared of brummies cos you know they are so dopey especially with their accent

ReputationRep:
    lol you little biatch. Anyone for tea and scones?

ReputationRep:
    I am from the Chilterns near London so yes quite far south...I am not scared of brummies cos you know they are so dopey especially with their accent
    I would'nt call my self a brummy but i must stand up for those oppressed poeple and say "dual at sunrise * takes off glove and slps blamps across face, other wise will gun you f***in down" lol

ReputationRep:
    lol you little biatch. Anyone for tea and scones?
    Sorry chappo, I am off to t'chip oil to purchase foodstuffs consisting of what these northern peasants call 'mushy peas' with a liberal portion and Henry do forgive me hideous slang talk, of, Oh i am about to faint, 'chips....

ReputationRep:
    I would'nt call my self a brummy but i must stand up for those oppressed poeple and say "dual at sunrise * takes off glove and slps blamps across face, other wise will gun you f***in down" lol
    I dont use a gun, I weild a Katana instead, pulp fiction style. :cool:

ReputationRep:
    Sorry chappo, I am off to t'chip oil to purchase foodstuffs consisting of what these northern peasants call 'mushy peas' with a liberal portion and Henry do forgive me hideous slang talk, of, Oh i am about to faint, 'chips....
    Seriuosly lads i think we'v got to pull our selves out of the posh upper class grammar school daddys boy talk does'nt go suit (is that how u spell it ) :cool:

ReputationRep:
    I dont use a gun, I weild a Katana instead, pulp fiction style. :cool:
    Katana is that a machetti type thing ???

ReputationRep:
    Man I am from the ghetto biatch...Wycombe has got the second roughest estate in the country so there...except I live in a village but still, there is plenty of bad ass mofos...not. Brummies (in a painfully slow elongated manner) say we're brummies and we're really intelligent (10 hours later)....that's the only thing I am worried about on this open day..whether I can stay awake

Poll
Cats or dogs?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.