Turn on thread page Beta

Open Day watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    :confused:
    (Original post by hotnanoo)
    Seriuosly lads i think we'v got to pull our selves out of the posh upper class grammar school daddys boy talk does'nt go suit (is that how u spell it ) :cool:
    Oh dear...I go to a Grammar school :eek:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Blamps)
    Man I am from the ghetto biatch...Wycombe has got the second roughest estate in the country so there...except I live in a village but still, there is plenty of bad ass mofos...not. Brummies (in a painfully slow elongated manner) say we're brummies and we're really intelligent (10 hours later)....that's the only thing I am worried about on this open day..whether I can stay awake
    I'm happy thats all your worriess but trust bredrin if u go to sleep you'll wake up without you wallet and worse still wake up next to a guy called bubba

ReputationRep:
    Except I don't talk like a ****...and I have only been there for a year

ReputationRep:
    doesn't matter, i'll harass you later for it

ReputationRep:
    This reminds me of the "southern muppet" incident... anyone who watched Arsenal-Man U last season will remember it...

ReputationRep:
    Except I don't talk like a ****...and I have only been there for a year
    hey i'd loved to have gone to a grammar trust me, better chances better education etc, as someone once said " its all guuud"

ReputationRep:
    hey i'd loved to have gone to a grammar trust me, better chances better education etc, as someone once said " its all guuud"
    The thing I hate about grammars is the discipline and high frequency of idiots but, still as you said, at least I will get a good education

ReputationRep:
    The thing I hate about grammars is the discipline and high frequency of idiots but, still as you said, at least I will get a good education
    just a question but was it free or paid, just asking cuz my brothers applying to a grammer in birmingham and which is better in your opinion? :confused:

ReputationRep:
    Just realised, the world is gonna have three more lawyers. Damn. I couldn't bear to do that to the world.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bhaal85)
    Just realised, the world is gonna have three more lawyers. Damn. I couldn't bear to do that to the world.
    They have to get in first! And then pass! And even then only half of law graduates go on to the legal profession...

ReputationRep:
    just a question but was it free or paid, just asking cuz my brothers applying to a grammer in birmingham and which is better in your opinion? :confused:
    It is a state grammar and was the best for GCSEs league tables in 2002 so I would say it can vary...although the fee ones are probably better as a whole...I personally think state ones are better though because A there are free and B y pay when you can often go to an equally good state grammar?

ReputationRep:
    Mr hutz: ' can you imagine a place without them?'

ReputationRep:
    It is a state grammar and was the best for GCSEs league tables in 2002 so I would say it can vary...although the fee ones are probably better as a whole...I personally think state ones are better though because A there are free and B y pay when you can often go to an equally good state grammar?
    thanks ,
    what other unis did you apply for

ReputationRep:
    Mr hutz: ' can you imagine a place without them?'
    Heaven?

ReputationRep:
    I wanna go into co-orperate law, not criminology. What about the rest of you?

ReputationRep:
    thanks ,
    what other unis did you apply for
    Notts, Warwick, UCL, KCL, Oxford

u?

ReputationRep:
    I want to do stuff...hehe... I would like to be a barrister possibly in contractual law, common law...not really too decided at the mo

ReputationRep:
    Notts, Warwick, UCL, KCL, Oxford
    Notts,Warwick, oxford,manchester, Bristol
    cool we'v both applied to 4/6 unis , cool or weird, :cool: so which would you go to inorder of preference ( i assume oxford is first)
    u?

ReputationRep:
    don't know at the moment, plenty of time to decide

ReputationRep:

Oxford
    Nottingham
    UCL
    KCL
    Birmingham
    Warwick
    order of preference

Poll
Cats or dogs?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.