(Original post by Blamps)
    Oxford
    Nottingham
    UCL
    KCL
    Birmingham
    Warwick
    order of preference
    Is Birmingham you only offer yet? I also assume you'll probably get into the above like oxford or nottingham at least judging by the caliber of users here
    by the way my preference is
    Oxford
    Notts
    Manchester
    Bristol
    Warwick
    Birmingham

ReputationRep:
    well i got an invitation but im not gonna go....coz its my final choice...and i doubt ill end up going there.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tina)
    well i got an invitation but im not gonna go....coz its my final choice...and i doubt ill end up going there.
    y go plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hotnanoo)
    y go plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
    are you going? what subject?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tina)
    are you going? what subject?
    well got an offer for AAA for law there how about you

ReputationRep:
    well got an offer for AAA for law there how about you
    politics...BBB.....my lowest ones. i know bham city quite well so i just put the uni down as my 6th one...its sposed to be really good for law tho you apploied to oxbridge as well?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tina)
    politics...BBB.....my lowest ones. i know bham city quite well so i just put the uni down as my 6th one...its sposed to be really good for law tho you apploied to oxbridge as well?
    yeah i applied to Oxford and applied to manchester for politics and law
    My unis :
    oxford
    nottingham
    manchester
    bristol
    warwick
    birmingham

what bout you

ReputationRep:
    yeah i applied to Oxford and applied to manchester for politics and law
    My unis :
    oxford
    nottingham
    manchester
    bristol
    warwick
    birmingham

what bout you
    sounds good...ive applied to

cambridge - sps
    lse - government
    warwick - politics
    notts - politics (got an offer)
    essex - politics
    bham - politics (got offer)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tina)
    sounds good...ive applied to

cambridge - sps
    lse - government
    warwick - politics
    notts - politics (got an offer)
    essex - politics
    bham - politics (got offer)
    not bad choices i though about Cambridge and SPS bout prefered PPE at oxford even though i applied for law,
    What was the offer at Notts if i get an offer it'd be AAB probably but i'v only had one offer yet

ReputationRep:
    not bad choices i though about Cambridge and SPS bout prefered PPE at oxford even though i applied for law,
    What was the offer at Notts if i get an offer it'd be AAB probably but i'v only had one offer yet
    ABB

ReputationRep:
    didnt u find it hard applying to different subjects and including that in one personal statement

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tina)
    didnt u find it hard applying to different subjects and including that in one personal statement
    Applied to law every where(except machester) although at first it was PPE at oxford and law every where else which would have been hard.
    so not really lol

ReputationRep:
    Applied to law every where(except machester) although at first it was PPE at oxford and law every where else which would have been hard.
    so not really lol
    coooooool...got interview at ox?????

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tina)
    coooooool...got interview at ox?????
    no not yet so i'm worried what bout you, even tohugh they say they usually tell you a week before. Altohugh i got a letter saying what dates the interview was but not saying i got one what about you?

ReputationRep:
    no not yet so i'm worried what bout you, even tohugh they say they usually tell you a week before. Altohugh i got a letter saying what dates the interview was but not saying i got one what about you?
    yeh i got interviews at cam....10th and 11th dec....i am sooooooo scared!!!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tina)
    yeh i got interviews at cam....10th and 11th dec....i am sooooooo scared!!!!!
    heres a cliche " don't worry be happy" then song doooooo,do do do

ReputationRep:
    heres a cliche " don't worry be happy" then song doooooo,do do do
    lolzzzzzzzzz well teh same to you...im sure your oxford interview dates will come thru soooon.....or maybe theyre thinking abt giving u an unconditional offfer!!!!!! lolzzzzzzz well its a nice thought isnt it????

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tina)
    lolzzzzzzzzz well teh same to you...im sure your oxford interview dates will come thru soooon.....or maybe theyre thinking abt giving u an unconditional offfer!!!!!! lolzzzzzzz well its a nice thought isnt it????
    nice yeah but what can i do if they don't accept me i'll really be gutted even though i know i'm not very qualifed and there are lots of other people, worst is my dads said to everyone my son's applied to oxford an so theres even more pressure AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHh

ReputationRep:
    nice yeah but what can i do if they don't accept me i'll really be gutted even though i know i'm not very qualifed and there are lots of other people, worst is my dads said to everyone my son's applied to oxford an so theres even more pressure AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHh
    i know the feeling...everyone sort of "found out" i applied to cam....but thats not wat im so worried abt.....its myself......imjust so dead set on it now.....i dont know wat ill do if i dont get in...i tried not to want to go there too much but after all the extra form and interview....ill just be so so so gutted.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tina)
    i know the feeling...everyone sort of "found out" i applied to cam....but thats not wat im so worried abt.....its myself......imjust so dead set on it now.....i dont know wat ill do if i dont get in...i tried not to want to go there too much but after all the extra form and interview....ill just be so so so gutted.
    Exactly someone with my view point at last

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.