The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
hotnanoo
Exactly someone with my view point at last

lolz. i know some people whove applied to cam dont seem half as botehred as i am....i guess i justv get passionate about things....its a political thing isnt it!!!
Reply 61
Tina
lolz. i know some people whove applied to cam dont seem half as botehred as i am....i guess i justv get passionate about things....its a political thing isnt it!!!

politics lets not bring that nito it, but i nkow what you mean about passion even if your the worst person for the job but you'v got passion, nobody can get in your way and nobody can put you down.
Go giiirl
Reply 62
Tina

If I get an offer and you don't I will be gutted for you, I'm treating Cambridge as a prize to try and grab whereas you seem to have a passionand desire to be there. Obviously your passion should come across and I'll get turfed for not being talented enough...
Best of luck anyway, someone as serious about it as you say you are deserves it.
Reply 63
ZJuwelH
If I get an offer and you don't I will be gutted for you, I'm treating Cambridge as a prize to try and grab whereas you seem to have a passionand desire to be there. Obviously your passion should come across and I'll get turfed for not being talented enough...
Best of luck anyway, someone as serious about it as you say you are deserves it.

thanks mate hope you get in to cambridge becasue you deserve it but i'm applying to oxford though so lol , goodnight mate

Latest

Trending

Trending