Turn on thread page Beta

AFCO Presentation watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    I've got my Presentation at the AFCO next week. Just wondering if I need to preapre for it....i'm not getting an interview am I?? I know I have to hand in my application form but not much else. I don't want to turn up unprepared and make an arse of it!

Thanks anyone who can help

PS: Everyone seems to be applying to be a Pilot - how do they fill the other Officer posts?!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by icklecathy)
    I've got my Presentation at the AFCO next week. Just wondering if I need to preapre for it....i'm not getting an interview am I?? I know I have to hand in my application form but not much else. I don't want to turn up unprepared and make an arse of it!

Thanks anyone who can help

PS: Everyone seems to be applying to be a Pilot - how do they fill the other Officer posts?!!!
    AFCO? dorry don't knoew or else i would have helped more :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Poll
Have you ever experienced bullying?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.