Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    First of all HAPPY 18TH WOOOOHOOO and secondly no need to apologise I just took it the wrong way, i think i was merely intimidated by all the A's everybody had here and was just being a bit headstrong to prove myself

oh oh oh and we did these mock exams in Sociology over the last few weeks and we got them back today and i got 100% in EVERY SINGLE ONE!!!!

Though I believe I had an unfair advantage as they were ALL about the Mass Media :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Danithestudent)
    First of all HAPPY 18TH WOOOOHOOO and secondly no need to apologise I just took it the wrong way, i think i was merely intimidated by all the A's everybody had here and was just being a bit headstrong to prove myself

oh oh oh and we did these mock exams in Sociology over the last few weeks and we got them back today and i got 100% in EVERY SINGLE ONE!!!!

Though I believe I had an unfair advantage as they were ALL about the Mass Media :rolleyes:
    100% in all of them whoooooooo wee tiger

ReputationRep:
    *claps* yay me

I got at least 5 instances of 100% in exams in the last two years however I screwed up like one other piece of work in each subject and my grades came tumblin' back down

ReputationRep:
    *claps* yay me

I got at least 5 instances of 100% in exams in the last two years however I screwed up like one other piece of work in each subject and my grades came tumblin' back down
    That's a shame.
    I don't think I've ever got 100% in any of the module exams I've taken. My highest was probably my first Chemistry AS module.
    Hehe. That just reminded me of the rest of my Chem grades - the first was an A, the second a B, the 3rd a C, the 4th a D... :rolleyes:
    Managed a B overall, though.

ReputationRep:
    *claps* yay me

I wish i was that smart, have to resort to Yclef jean advertisment and say in an texan accent "Whhooooo Weeeeeeee Tiger"

*cries in corner*

ReputationRep:
    Awwww, thank you so much! I'm glad you understand *shakes hand* to a new friendship! Anyway, so sleepy everyone goodnight!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hotnanoo)
    I wish i was that smart, have to resort to Yclef jean advertisment and say in an texan accent "Whhooooo Weeeeeeee Tiger"

*cries in corner*

*Giggles*

"Oh Wyclef hunni, it's time to commun give moma some lovin'" *grins a hick grin*

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Adhsur)
    Awwww, thank you so much! I'm glad you understand *shakes hand* to a new friendship! Anyway, so sleepy everyone goodnight!
    Bed? You should be out clubbing, obv' not drinking as it's a college night but still dancing to some nice cheesy music with a good looking lad on ur arm I woulda thought!!

ReputationRep:
    Blimey! That's the 4th (atleast) thread with your name on it tonight! (I think...)

ReputationRep:
    Bed? You should be out clubbing, obv' not drinking as it's a college night but still dancing to some nice cheesy music with a good looking lad on ur arm I woulda thought!!
    Hahaha, I wish - I have school tomorrow!

ReputationRep:
    Hahaha, I wish - I have school tomorrow!
    :rolleyes: Goody goody...

ReputationRep:
    tell u something i feel a bit sleepy, and i have to get up early (8am) for no reason other than to go to town with my friend to finish of her "punk rock" st trinians look that I decided to help create even though technically I'm not in college till 2pm!!!!!!!
    I'm considering going back down to watch Hollyoaks in a minute though...did i miss much? I was at work, my lovely 9-9 day

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ZJuwelH)
    :rolleyes: Goody goody...
    actually a few weeks ago was my mates 19th and I came back from work changed quickly and went for a drink, which turned into a mad rush at 11:45 to run home (I live on the back of the pub though ) and ended up going clubbing in worthing ..t'was the most random night in a long time...good but very random...and i went with my prettiest friends of course lol so i didn't get a second look, but it was a monday which = old lady clubbing night

ReputationRep:
    *Giggles*

"Oh Wyclef hunni, it's time to commun give moma some lovin'" *grins a hick grin*
    lol, does a runner and get cought by a police men in the road and next thing i know i'm next to Bubba in a prison Nooooooooooooooo

ReputationRep:
    actually a few weeks ago was my mates 19th and I came back from work changed quickly and went for a drink, which turned into a mad rush at 11:45 to run home (I live on the back of the pub though ) and ended up going clubbing in worthing ..t'was the most random night in a long time...good but very random...and i went with my prettiest friends of course lol so i didn't get a second look, but it was a monday which = old lady clubbing night
    Poor Dani overshadowed by her mates, don't worry you stand out to me...

I still remember three Mondays ago, me and three of my mates just randomly decided to have a few. So we did. Then after getting a bit merry we did a few dares. Probably told you already about these...

ReputationRep:
    Woohoo

ReputationRep:
    What did you take the wrong way? If it was people boasting about their AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA then don't worry it pisses me off too when people do that, its like 'have you ever heard of modesty?'. Yes it is annoying, it just shows arrogance.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Black Hawk)
    What did you take the wrong way? If it was people boasting about their AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA then don't worry it pisses me off too when people do that, its like 'have you ever heard of modesty?'. Yes it is annoying, it just shows arrogance.
    word.

ReputationRep:
    and i have to get up early (8am)
    *shakes fist* thats not early!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Black Hawk)
    Huh when did I boast? I didn't get all A's at all!!

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 27, 2003
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.