The Student Room Group
Then you'll fail your offer and have to ring up to see if they will still accept you. Depending on the competition you may get a rejection or still be admitted.
You ring up and politely ask whether they'd be willing to take you in anyway. If yes, great! If not, say thanks anyway and take up your insurance place? :smile:
If you fail to get into your insurance, you look for places in Clearing or take a gap year and reapply :smile:
Reply 4
You can always retake the IELTS test? There's no limit on how often you can take it, and if you don't meet the conditions of your offer the first time around, study hard, buy some books and try again. I practiced with the original testing materials and an IELTS book by Cambridge and got very good results (including a 7.5 in writing). =)
Reply 5
i applied to study economics at manchester university- realy want to go there but they offered me ABB

sadly i did rubbish in accounting and even with trying rediculouslyyyy harddd i can only get a C .... im going to ring and beg :smile:

Latest

Trending

Trending