The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
tammy_girl
Just heard that to pass RE you need to receive at least 46 marks between each paper along with decent coursework.....

is this true?? xoxo

Don't think so 85% of my year got less than a C in the mocks, and isn't the A* boundry 92%?
dont know honestly...heard a teacher discussing it earlier today we do AQA Religious studies if that helps any.... xoxo
I got an A* in RE last year. I found it incredibly easy. But many don't?!?! So i reckon the A* boundary is pretty high, I was just lucky to be born a good arguer!
gonnabavet
I got an A* in RE last year. I found it incredibly easy. But many don't?!?! So i reckon the A* boundary is pretty high, I was just lucky to be born a good arguer!

lol u must be :P hehe j/k re is easy enough just have to learn all the parables and stuff.....xoxo
Reply 5
And case studies, I think the key to R.S is being a good essay writer. I'm doing Edexcel. :smile:
we used to do edexcel until last yr when they kept messing up the exam results.... xoxo
Reply 7
tammy_girl
we used to do edexcel until last yr when they kept messing up the exam results.... xoxo

Edexcel R.S is meant to be kinda weird. :rolleyes: Our teachers hate it.
yeah....edexcel music is weird too....

we only do AQA OCR or CCEA at school now....or GOML....
Reply 9
tammy_girl
yeah....edexcel music is weird too....

we only do AQA OCR or CCEA at school now....or GOML....

OCR history is in my opinion bad, but Edexcel R.S takes the biscuit. :smile:
OCR is extremely hard...especially for music as its 75% perfoming and composition technique but for business its a sinsh (sp..) LOL! xoxo never had the chance to do edexcel my sister done it and said it was a b**ch :P im doing AQA history its easy enough too xoxo
Reply 11
i'm doing Edexcel drama, not good. :p:
we dont do drama in my school.... :P xoxo
M@255
DO RE A-level its a piece of piss. I got 298/300 for AS and did no revision.

nice way of puttin it there mate :wink: :P

now thats a plan :wink: :P

Thanks xoxo
Reply 14
R.S is a weird one to revise, it's mostly memory and essay skills.
yeah especially quotes and stuff from the bible.... :frown: thats the downfall ive got a memory like a sieve lol!!! xoxo
Reply 16
the worst for me is Religion And The Media :confused: How do you write about that stuff? :p:
we didnt have to do that ours was just all about christianity :frown: snooze....boring :frown: lol xoxo
Reply 18
tammy_girl
we didnt have to do that ours was just all about christianity :frown: snooze....boring :frown: lol xoxo

We have to write about Father Ted and stuff :rolleyes:
father ted is brilliant :biggrin: still love it :wink: xoxo

Latest