Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    random people coming into their classrooms today and counting them? it was Über weird, oh and who thinks Juwley is looking to bed me some how lol? it's not THAT obv

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Danithestudent)
    random people coming into their classrooms today and counting them? it was Über weird, oh and who thinks Juwley is looking to bed me some how lol? it's not THAT obv
    Had someone walk into a social policy tutorial at university and count us today... coincidence? Probably!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Danithestudent)
    You know it makes sense Dani!!!

ReputationRep:
    I kept ducking down, but then I remembered how much I've skived and sat back up again...don't need to be caught, apparently they do it all over the country...be back in thirty off to watch hollyoaks...yeah i'm sad I know

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.