Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    In light of the current debate about whether to lower the age of consent, thought I'd ask the board when you had sex for the first time, if at all. It's a confidential survey too!

ReputationRep:
    Not yet. Not by choice either...

ReputationRep:

It gets better with experience though!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ollie)

It gets better with experience though!
    LoL Ollie, would Kates be too happy you disclosing your personal life on the forum like this? :confused:

ReputationRep:
    were all telling you about oure experiences, what about you?

ReputationRep:
    I lost mine at 15 and that was a big mistake the guy it was with was a right t**t

ReputationRep:
    are there any girls who dont regret having sex for the first time! its always annoying to see these guys SCREWING with a girls head and then doing it literally! cant you tell that these people are idiots right away?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by two_headed_monk)
    are there any girls who dont regret having sex for the first time! its always annoying to see these -----guys ------- with a girls head and then doing it literally! cant you tell that these people are ***** right away?
    Yeah i know. Well i stayed with him for a year and then when i broke it off with him he followed me around and told me that he would have me

ReputationRep:
    i loved my first time and im still with him now it must be true

ReputationRep:
    wait.... he said he would 'have' you.... what does that mean? cos you said that you borke it off with him... you cant just have someone who just dumped you.....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dette)
    i loved my first time and im still with him now it must be true
    I wish i had waited til my current, it was his first time with me and we are still trong, however sex has broken down so many relationships around me

ReputationRep:
    Interesting results... Goes against the public's perceived image of younger people these days, that they'll jump into bed with anyone....

ReputationRep:
    I lost it at 18. I'm a little bit shocked at the results of the poll tho, unless people are lieing and just ticking the sensationalist boxes

ReputationRep:
    ugh, being 16 and a virgin is a heavy burden

ReputationRep:
    are there any girls who dont regret having sex for the first time! its always annoying to see these t**t-guys f******g with a girls head and then doing it literally! cant you tell that these people are t***s right away?
    wat iz da point in regretin it it's usually gd i no i dnt

ReputationRep:
    ugh, being 16 and a virgin is a heavy burden
    y the hell is that?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ajs)
    wat iz da point in regretin it it's usually gd i no i dnt
    Depends on the situation and the person you are with. I regret my first, way wrong person!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lumpycustard)
    y the hell is that?
    Good question, I waited untill I was 20.

ReputationRep:
    are there any girls who dont regret having sex for the first time! its always annoying to see these guys SCREWING with a girls head and then doing it literally! cant you tell that these people are idiots right away?

i dont so much regret my first time, it wasnt all that bad.
    but it was ok for what it was.
    just would rather have done it with somebody else.

ReputationRep:
    Have you noticed how most people regret losing their V

Poll
Is the Big Bang theory correct?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.