Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by feebs)
i know, its bad innit?
no point in regrettin it.
not like you can get it back. . .
Yeah i have done but then realised because of it i have become who i am now.
feebs
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by LadyFadge)
Yeah i have done but then realised because of it i have become who i am now.

i think most people regret it because they imagine its gonna be amazin, but for most people it just falls short of their expectations so theyre a bit disapointed.
once the 1st times out of the way it gets much better and a lot more fun.
well thats what it was like for me.
LadyFadge
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by feebs)
i think most people regret it because they imagine its gonna be amazin, but for most people it just falls short of their expectations so theyre a bit disapointed.
Yeah i had all these expectations of what it would be like but then when it came down to it, it was not that nice
feebs
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by LadyFadge)
Yeah i had all these expectations of what it would be like but then when it came down to it, it was not that nice

same here.
combination of too much alcohol and totally wrong bloke.
still glad i did it tho.
Infinity
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by feebs)
My only regret is that it was the wrong person.
LadyFadge
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by Infinity)
Same here. I wish i had waited til i met my fiancee
feebs
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by Infinity)

does anybody ever do it with the right person?
only know 2/3 people who have.
LadyFadge
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by feebs)
does anybody ever do it with the right person?
only know 2/3 people who have.
well we learn from our mistakes
Angel Lory
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
I lost my virginity soon after my 18th birthday. I have been with my boyfriend since I was 16 so we've waited like 2 years to do it. I just kinda knew when the time was right and he waited for me...which was nice heehee After all the fuss my mates all made (my close circle of girl friends ALL lost their virginity before me at the ages of 15-17) I realised that sex was about me and my boyfriend, nobody else, and that it didn't and wasn't going to change anything. The next big scary thing about our relationship is going to separate Unis!
love_4_ducks
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by Tednol)
In light of the current debate about whether to lower the age of consent, thought I'd ask the board when you had sex for the first time, if at all. It's a confidential survey too!
no, i want to wait untill i findthet right guy and it 2 b special
Infinity
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by love_4_ducks)
no, i want to wait untill i findthet right guy and it 2 b special
Good for you.
Tednol
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 17 years ago
Interesting results, although I doubt whether the people on this board make up a representative section of society.

I first had sex aged 17 and have no regrets at all. I may not have loved the girl it was with, but we are still on speaking terms, I knew her name, we were both sober, and it was in a bed.
felixjmorgan
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
dont know if anyones mentioned it, but the poll doesnt follow the title. having sex young doesnt make you more adult than not having it. if anything it makes you less adult
Tednol
Rep:
?
(Original post by felixjmorgan)
dont know if anyones mentioned it, but the poll doesnt follow the title. having sex young doesnt make you more adult than not having it. if anything it makes you less adult
Fair comment.

But much on the discussion on the Channel 4 Adult at 14 program was regarding age of consent, sex etc.
Angel Lory
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by Tednol)
Interesting results, although I doubt whether the people on this board make up a representative section of society.

I first had sex aged 17 and have no regrets at all. I may not have loved the girl it was with, but we are still on speaking terms, I knew her name, we were both sober, and it was in a bed.
Hmmm I duno whether losing your virginity somewhere other than a bed is a negative thing...I don't think it is that's all.
I'll tell you something, I am SICK of the fuss people make about sex. Don't get me wrong, I enjoy it, but I was so scared it was going to hurt the first time just because of the massive deal my friends made out of it when they lost theirs...I guess that is the measure of maturity.
Tednol
Rep:
?
(Original post by Angel Lory)
Hmmm I duno whether losing your virginity somewhere other than a bed is a negative thing...I don't think it is that's all.
All I was infering was that a bed was better than on a wet field behind an oil tanker (the first chance I had to have sex which I politely declined) or the floor of a toilet, where my best mate first had sex. Granted though, you can have good sex in many places other than a bed!
Bo!Selecta
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
I completely disagree with the lady on that programme who insisted lowering the age of consent would be beneficial. Her argument was that many girls and boys have sex whenever they want so the age of consent is useless - sensationalist crap. so few people i know ACTUALLY had sex before 16 that her argument is redundant. and didn't we all think we knew what was best for us at 14 - looking back i cringe at my naivety!!

i am very grateful the law was there to protect me when i really did not have the wisdom or maturity to understand the real implications of sex! you need a rounded personality and a bit of 'innocent' fun before rushing into a fully-fledged sexual relationship - and aside from the obvious pleasurable parts, it can be sordid, fumbling, uncomfortable, messy and sometimes partners can't perform (!) at will. thank god i didn't jump into it earlier than i did (i was going on 18)...
theone
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
Might as well save it for someone who really cares about you, no point being in a rush to lose it... my opinion anyway...
Jamie
Badges: 18
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by theone)
Might as well save it for someone who really cares about you, no point being in a rush to lose it... my opinion anyway...
Yup, i agree. I was 17, and had been with her for 4 months (stayed together about 19 months in total). Quite an arkward and frankly short experience lol. The 2nd and 3rd times were better, but as i recall i was the standard teenager...
have to say though, the friends i hung round with, out of the 6 of us, i was the first to lose it, another guy lost it at 18, and the other 4 are still virgins aged 20.
J
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Following the government's announcement, do you think you will be awarded a fair grade this year?

Yes (268)
51.84%
No (249)
48.16%

Watched Threads