Turn on thread page Beta

hi im doing systems anysis unit 5 im soo confussed on how to do this task 2 on the pre release was wondering can anyone help me on how to do the context diagram if anyone is skilled to help me please do

im really stumped if u help someone that is in need i belive that you will get something back in return.

thanks sammy

ReputationRep:
    hi, i'm doing that right at this moment (i'm in the lesson as i write). what are u having problems with.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dude)
    hi, i'm doing that right at this moment (i'm in the lesson as i write). what are u having problems with.
    Hi
    I am in lesson now and I am really confused and I don’t really know what I am doing on this unit, it has to be in by 21st January. Can please send me this unit. I have done all the other units so if you need any of them I will send you it

ReputationRep:
    Hey there,
    Im doing unit 5 at the moment and i really do not have a clue, everyone in my class have handed their work up and all but i was off skool due to health problems, (and no im not looking a sympathy vote, i have been genuinely ill these past few months, the docs think i have chrone's and ive been in and out of hospital gettin tests done and having treatment) Im very lost in this unit, im on task one and its so hard to get an answer out off. Please help me, if anyone has any tasks i am doing AVCE DOUBLE AWARD ICT and AVCE HEALTH AND SOCIAL CARE if you would like to swap or something, i dont expect help for nothing, but i will accept help for nothing lol.

"Heres hopin"

Plz do email on [email protected]

Thanx

Stacey xxx

ReputationRep:
    [*hint* before i ever do any ICT test/paper/exam i always read the text book cover to cover in a light hearted way not getting too deep then i read the chapter the question is on. True, it does take about 6 hours but it makes the question sooo much easier. It also helps that i dont do hoework or past papers, i only do this for the exams. Works for me though got an A AS and am aiming for an A A2. */hint*]<---- Probably the worst advice ever but i can only give advce from experience.

ReputationRep:
    Im actually looking the pre release, im stuck on that part, i hate pre release, you have to drag the anwsers out.

ReputationRep:
    yeah gotta hate pre release material!! I wouldnt know we didnt get any lol.. come to think of it im not even sure if we have a teacher any more...!

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 26, 2004
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.