Edexcel A2 Unit 4-Politics, Presidency and Society in the USA, 1968–2001

Watch
ttc123
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 11 years ago
I could not find a thread on this, if there already is, sorry!!

I am sooo stuck on this for revision notes, I missed time off school due to illness and a family bereavement and my teacher is not that helpful!!

The specification is this:
• The domestic context of the Nixon presidency – Watergate and the constitutional issues to which it gave rise
• Popular culture, race-relations and the importance of sport
• Reagan and the New Right – basis of Reagan’s domestic support; ‘Reagonomics’ and free-market ideas; the judiciary and the reshaping of the Supreme Court
• The Clinton presidency – basis of his support; social issues and the polarization of domestic politics.

I have used the internet and books but I just wondered if there was anyone that could help?

Thanks xx
ttc123
Rep:
?
I know its been a while but is there anybody that knows what came up in the Jan 2009 paper as you can't access the 09 papers on Edexcel?
swirlystar
Report 11 years ago
I've just done this for AS exactly the same specification if you can theres an access to history book on this which is worth getting
Otherwise if its 30 mark questions i can message them to you from jan and jun 09
ttc123
Rep:
?
Thanks, I just got that book, its really good! The questions are out of 60 for A2 but if you could that would be good just to see what areas they covered thanks.
Sademajek
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Would anyone mind sending me notes for this and also examplar essays, in desperate need!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What are you most likely to do if you don't get the grades you were expecting?

Go through Clearing (142)
37.17%
Take autumn exams (121)
31.68%
Look for a job (12)
3.14%
Consider an apprenticeship (17)
4.45%
Take a year out (67)
17.54%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (23)
6.02%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed