The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
.NK
My friends and I went at the end of the summer before uni...all the schools were back so the park was full of students and small children. The longest we had to queue was 20 minutes...and only because someone threw up on Air...

Managed to get on Air's last 'flight' of the day which was good :smile:

We were there all day so managed to get on everything we wanted to...with the exception of the teacups. There were just too many small children...! :biggrin:

Yeah we went in August and only had to queue fro about 30 minutes tops
Reply 21
My WHOLE college is going there for a student day out. i can tell you, it's going to take alot of coaches to get there.
Reply 22
I must have been at least 10 times over last 9/10 years or something, I can safely say Nemesis is far superior to any other ride, although I do love Oblivion too, the queues usually not too long.
IMO, Air is really, really poor, it goes so feebly slow and just gives you a headache from hanging you upside down for too long, can't believe I wasted 2 1/2 hours of my life queuing for it :wink:
Reply 23
emporium
I must have been at least 10 times over last 9/10 years or something, I can safely say Nemesis is far superior to any other ride, although I do love Oblivion too, the queues usually not too long.
IMO, Air is really, really shit, it goes so feebly slow and just gives you a headache from hanging you upside down for too long, can't believe I wasted 2 1/2 hours of my life queuing for it :wink:

Oh my god- we were in the queue for 20 minutes for air

Latest