Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    due to the new government plans if a lad is caught having sex with a girl under the age of 16 then he will be forced to sign the sex offeneders register and surely that is really pathetic as that will rinu the rst of thier lives for one silly mistake!!!!! what do guys al think of this

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by love_4_ducks)
    due to the new government plans if a lad is caught having sex with a girl under the age of 16 then he will be forced to sign the sex offeneders register and surely that is really pathetic as that will rinu the rst of thier lives for one silly mistake!!!!! what do guys al think of this
    dont make the mistake

if shes worth waiting for then wait.

ReputationRep:
    isn't that already the case?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kyuuki)
    dont make the mistake

if shes worth waiting for then wait.

ok, but what if it all is fully consentual

ReputationRep:
    Not quite the case actually. They can be prosecuted but not have to sign the form

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LadyFadge)
    Not quite the case actually. They can be prosecuted but not have to sign the form

with the new government laws they will hav to,

ReputationRep:
    ok, but what if it all is fully consentual
    i dont understand the question, even if both parties both agree then whats the problem with waiting? i mean 16 isnt that old anywayz.

ReputationRep:
    ok, so with the current laws, when does a paedophile become a paedophile?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kyuuki)
    i dont understand the question, even if both parties both agree then whats the problem with waiting? i mean 16 isnt that old anywayz.
    Yep i know what you mean it depends on the maturity of the two involved i think

ReputationRep:
    still don't understand how a woman can have sex with a very young boy and that's still legal.

ReputationRep:
    Yep i know what you mean it depends on the maturity of the two involved i think
    if u ask me,well actually i dont have a clue.i dont think many people are gonna take notice of it anyway.i mean look at how much underage sex there is.i mean i lost my v-plates at 14 and have been 'active' ever since

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bruceleemk2)
    if u ask me,well actually i dont have a clue.i dont think many people are gonna take notice of it anyway.i mean look at how much underage sex there is.i mean i lost my v-plates at 14 and have been 'active' ever since

thanks for that bit of infor...i really neded it

ReputationRep:
    well not bein funny or nowt but the majority of my mates have had underagesex and some of em still do

ReputationRep:
    thanks for that bit of infor...i really neded it
    lol that sounded abit too sarcastic? what do u have against that?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DanMushMan)
    still don't understand how a woman can have sex with a very young boy and that's still legal.
    Women can be prosecuted for it though, if cought. Its harder to prove

ReputationRep:
    well not bein funny or nowt but the majority of my mates have had underagesex and some of em still do

i know that i just didnt really wanna know tht u are still sexyally active thanks

ReputationRep:
    i know that i just didnt really wanna know tht u are still sexyally active thanks
    Point we really didnt need to know

ReputationRep:
    Point we really didnt need to know
    eaxctly

ReputationRep:
    eaxctly
    alrite calm down i was jus tryin to make a point

ReputationRep:
    alrite calm down i was jus tryin to make a point
    Point made i suppose

Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.