Turn on thread page Beta

mobile phones watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    I am on orange and I have been cut off today for at least an hour has any one else benn cut off and do you know whay!!!!!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ro_jay)
    I am on orange and I have been cut off today for at least an hour has any one else benn cut off and do you know whay!!!!!!!
    have you heard of paying the bill my dear!

What about if he s on pay as you talk?

ReputationRep:
    I am on pay as you go and it has happened to all my friends on orange!!!

ReputationRep:
    I am on pay as you go and it has happened to all my friends on orange!!!
    The battery is low

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JOSEPHROBERT)
    The battery is low
    No it is working now!!! I charged it up last night and I not that silly. I keep it charged up nearly all tha time

ReputationRep:
    No it is working now!!! I charged it up last night and I not that silly. I keep it charged up nearly all tha time
    NO credit?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bhaal85)
    NO credit?
    I had credit. All my friends all over the uk could not get signal!!!! I heard a rumour that it was because of the bush visit!!! It did not work where it usally does!!!

ReputationRep:
    Well mine has been fine, but I guess it might depend where you are in the country.

Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.