Kirsten's Topless Ambition Watch

missimpossible
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by fungirl1234)
poor u! any dvds?
Got a couple, I'm having trouble concentrating tho so anything taxing is out. Might be time to dig out my Buffy boxsets again, they've never let me down yet!
Joanna May
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
I haven't watched it, but I think she's mental. The reason other presenters take their clothes off for lad's mags is because people want to see them naked. Who would want to see her in a lad's mag?

It's also usually something people do to start their career. Doing it after you've been on kid's TV for a decade just makes it obvious you're doing it because you can't get by on talent alone. At least at the start of your career you can pretend you're doing it because you want to!
orchid
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
depressing documentary
a_t
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
I watched the last 10 mins, I love how she pretended to be above it all after getting rejected again and again and again by throwing the magazines in the air

After this doc I find her pathetic, not only is she unattractive she also is completely not funny in any way other than the fact that she has a stupid voice
missimpossible
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by a_t)
I watched the last 10 mins, I love how she pretended to be above it all after getting rejected again and again and again by throwing the magazines in the air

After this doc I find her pathetic, not only is she unattractive she also is completely not funny in any way other than the fact that she has a stupid voice
I used to like her when she was on kids' TV as well, I wish I hadn't tuned in. The clips of her stand up were not funny, she came across as uncomfortable during the whole thing (which I kinda disrespect her for even considering in the first place), and I found the mentions of Mark Speight's and her mother's death to be attempts at emotional manipulation, which is a tad cynical on the documentary makers' parts.

Ahh, I dunno.
RightSaidJames
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
The only thing I have gained from that show is a desire to buy Front Magazine.
bigman_ben
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by RightSaidJames)
Yeh, next time I'm wh smiths I might just have a flick through it, just ignored it before
PhantomBoggler
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
I'm never gonna get that hour back Might even write in and complain.
Hello_Kitty
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Some guy was talking about it on Facebook saying he was glad she didn't feel she had to strip off to get ahead in her career, as it would steer away from her 'comical abilities' or something. I'm not going to waste 60minutes watching it on Catch Up anyway.
Rubix
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
I used to like her :sad:
Untitled258
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by RightSaidJames)
yup ditto.:yep:

It just seemed to me she was like "oh mark speight is dead, i cant do smart now, wtf am i supposed to do..... I KNOW, ILL REVIVE MY CAREER BY STRIPPING OFF!"
danni_bella
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Over here in Australia we had a similar thing where a kids tv presenter (hi5) stripped off for Ralph, but imo was a lot more attractive :o:

Not that this one is unnattractive, I'm sure she was hot in her youth and pretty now.

However if I was here (and remember she's not bad looking! Esp for her age), I'd do a sexy dress shoot or something for a lad's mag of her choice, aka Melanie Sykes did in 2008 and she's 38! Sexy is one thing, but nudity is probably taking things too far at this stage. Kirsten would do well by wearing a sexy outfit, keeping some dignity but promoting herself as slightly more sexy than in her shows obviously, and keeping the lads mag interview short. I wish her all the best! xx
ice_cube
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Christ alive, that was excruciatingly toe curling to watch.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top

What's your favourite genre?

Rock (173)
24.33%
Pop (176)
24.75%
Jazz (29)