Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Blamps)
    Anyway, you seem to be very quick to protect Catholicism and not Protestantism, which Murphysmoment was laying into on what has happened in Ireland...much the same as my initial misphrasing against Catholics
    Can't tell if this is meant for me or not, but if it is you might want to check my reply to Murphy on this thread.
    If its to bigcnee- why shouldnt he defend Catholics? He is one, and its us you're venting your spleen on, not Protestants.

ReputationRep:
    Look, I really couldn't give a **** about Protestantism, Catholicism, Islam, Judaism, or any other religious organisation...point being is that you are very quick to protect Catholicism and not Protestantism as suggested above....is it not therefore a paradox for you to claim I am a bigot whilst you are not?
    I havent slandered any other religious group (or ethnic, national etc come to that) and attempted to rewrite history to fit my badly informed preconceptions. You have. So yes, you are a bigot and I am not. Furthermore, for all you protest that you dislike all religions equally, you seem quite a lot more keen to criticise Catholicism then any of the others! Would you expect me not to defend my religion against your pig ignorant vitriolic bigotry? Evidently its just the fact that I've had the temerity to point out your mistakes that bothers you.
    By the way, you might want to look a few posts back to see me speaking against suppression of Protestants in Ireland. Which unravels your argument rather.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lala)
    I havent slandered any other religious group (or ethnic, national etc come to that) and attempted to rewrite history to fit my badly informed preconceptions. You have. So yes, you are a bigot and I am not. Furthermore, for all you protest that you dislike all religions equally, you seem quite a lot more keen to criticise Catholicism then any of the others! Would you expect me not to defend my religion against your pig ignorant vitriolic bigotry? Evidently its just the fact that I've had the temerity to point out your mistakes that bothers you.
    By the way, you might want to look a few posts back to see me speaking against suppression of Protestants in Ireland. Which unravels your argument rather.
    Okay, I could go into what is wrong with other religions but, for the sake of not wishing to upset anybody and be subject to bigotry from all sides, I shall not

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lala)
    as I suspected...

ReputationRep:
    as I suspected...
    blamps for fck sic wud u jst admit it that u dont like catholics because ur a protestant lover?we all knw dat ur a bitter orange bstard!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    AM I RIGHT?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Crunch)
    What do all the English people in here think of the Irish.
    To be hones the first word that spring to mind is I.R.A.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by steveno)
    blamps for fck sic wud u jst admit it that u dont like catholics because ur a protestant lover?we all knw dat ur a bitter orange bstard!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    AM I RIGHT?
    I am not of any faith....why do you insist on using Uk learning if you loathe the ppl of the Uk?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Crunch)
    What do all the English people in here think of the Irish.
    on chew tree tree and a bush tor ha i can never under stand the accent

ReputationRep:
    AM I RIGHT?
    Are you in the IRA or something...you should have watched Uk History...showed bodies of the IRA after they had been shot up by the SAS haha

ReputationRep:
    you seem to dislike the fact that Ireland is regarded as a colony yet you exercise a colonial's rights by coming to the UK and taking advanatge of the English education system...what is wrong with the Irish system?
    Are you taking the proverbial? Ireland is not regarded as a "colony" by well.... anyone. Furthermore, what is this ******** about "exercising a colonial's rights", students from the four corners of the world attend British uni's for a variety of different reasons. "Exercising their colonial rights" isn't one of them though..

ReputationRep:
    Are you in the IRA or something...you should have watched Uk History...showed bodies of the IRA after they had been shot up by the SAS haha
    Hilarious :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kildare)
    well anyway, if he despised the English so much, why does he insist on being educated by the English?

ReputationRep:
    I am not of any faith....why do you insist on using Uk learning if you loathe the ppl of the Uk?
    Yea they don't want to be a part of the motherland, only when it suits them.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kildare)
    they derserved it

ReputationRep:
    When has he said that he despised the English?

ReputationRep:
    they derserved it
    You of course being familiar with all the circumstances surrounding the person's actions and subsequent death, are able to make sweeping statements about "appropriate punishment". Impressive xthup

ReputationRep:
    aye ur a funny bstard arent u?im not sayin dat im in da ira but put it dis way i hv a lot of very close connects?u faggit

ReputationRep:
    aye ur a funny bstard arent u?im not sayin dat im in da ira but put it dis way i hv a lot of very close connects?u faggit
    Mcguiness is one of them?

ReputationRep:
    SAS would storm your house and blow your head off with an SA80 then where will you contacts be biatch!

ReputationRep:
    what with a defunct IRA

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 20, 2003
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.