Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by steveno)
    aye ur a funny bstard arent u?im not sayin dat im in da ira but put it dis way i hv a lot of very close connects?u faggit
    If you have contacts, why do u say you live in Londonderry...how very nationalist of you

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Omen)
    SAS would storm your house and blow your head off with an SA80 then where will you contacts be biatch!
    That's awful nice of them.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kildare)
    You of course being familiar with all the circumstances surrounding the person's actions and subsequent death, are able to make sweeping statements about "appropriate punishment". Impressive xthup
    well considering they were intent on killing RUC ppl and were in the Tyrone briagade, which was responsible for the death of other innocent ppl, fighting fire with fire seems to be appropriate

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kildare)
    That's awful nice of them.
    Well if hes claims to use IRA comtacts then yes it would be nice of them... to defend from a ruthless terror organisation yes it would by nice of them.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Blamps)
    Okay, I could go into what is wrong with other religions but, for the sake of not wishing to upset anybody and be subject to bigotry from all sides, I shall not
    I really wouldnt have thought not upsetting anyone was someting you prioritised. I'd like to believe you when you say that, but to be honest the fact that you still havent acknowledged your own bigotry and are now accusing those who point it out of the same (I know making sense isnt your strong point but thats pretty illogical even by your standards) doesn't make me very optimistic. You havent changed, and I think that actually makes me more sad then angry.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lala)
    I really wouldnt have thought not upsetting anyone was someting you prioritised. I'd like to believe you when you say that, but to be honest the fact that you still havent acknowledged your own bigotry and are now accusing those who point it out of the same (I know making sense isnt your strong point but thats pretty illogical even by your standards) doesn't make me very optimistic. You havent changed, and I think that actually makes me more sad then angry.
    Oh well....I was never good at Maths

ReputationRep:
    as I suspected...
    Not a very impressive counter argument, but then theres not much you could say really. You must have felt pretty damn stupid when you looked back and saw me telling murphy off for anti-Protestantism though! hehe.

ReputationRep:
    Hi Steveno!

Another one from lovely Stroke City!

ReputationRep:
    Oh well....I was never good at Maths
    ???
    Or history, on previous evidence.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lala)
    ???
    Or history, on previous evidence.
    well I got an A at AS level and couldn't give a toss about religious history

ReputationRep:
    well I got an A at AS level and couldn't give a toss about religious history
    Point being....it is hard to convey a dislike of the other religions when this whole argument spawned from the origins of Catholicism

ReputationRep:
    I think the moderators need to look at this and sort it out. It has gone too far on both sides.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Omen)
    Yea they don't want to be a part of the motherland, only when it suits them.
    You are a moron.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by steveno)
    blamps for fck sic wud u jst admit it that u dont like catholics because ur a protestant lover?we all knw dat ur a bitter orange bstard!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    AM I RIGHT?
    You are a moron.

ReputationRep:
    How come the Catholic church does not look favourably upon the Jews if Jesus was a Jew himself....
    Wrong again! Catholics respect Jews because they are God's chosen race

ReputationRep:
    I'm half Irish on my mums side, and I was born in Cork, that near the bottom. Incredable people, with great bars, women. I go there all the time, exspecily for chistmas!!! Long live Ireland,

The Irshe invented bitter so they wouldn't take over the world

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by earthmother)
    I think the moderators need to look at this and sort it out. It has gone too far on both sides.
    The problem with threads that start with "Irish", "faith" and suchlike is that they act like a magnet to Blamps and he hones in on them and starts insulting and offending others' posts.

ReputationRep:
    wats da craic? where u from?

ReputationRep:
    Crunch is a gay name? ur a wierdo!!!! and i bet u have a small d**k!!!!

Hi Where Are U From Cause I No Some1 Called Crunch He's This Big Gay Boy

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 20, 2003
Poll
Is the Big Bang theory correct?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.