Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Which parts of London is he going to be visiting?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nick5)
    Which parts of London is he going to be visiting?
    Why, you wanna meet him

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LadyFadge)
    Why, you wanna meet him
    Yeah, might do if I'm bored

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nick5)
    Yeah, might do if I'm bored
    Oh okay then, take a gun

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LadyFadge)
    Oh okay then, take a gun
    If your an idiot and wish to be killed by police the 5000 or so MET officers and how ever many secret service men are dotted around

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by [email protected])
    If your an idiot and wish to be killed by police the 5000 or so MET officers and how ever many secret service men are dotted around
    What, compared with the hundred thousand or so predicted protesters???
    There not going to go around killing everyone...
    Well maybe they are...
    But i'f somebody really wanted to attack bush, it isn't as hard as you actually seem to believe it is.

ReputationRep:
    What's your point?? I don't think anyone is even going to get close to him. Someone who just wants to say "hi" or something like that would probably be seen a s a threat and shot.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by G4ry)
    What's your point?? I don't think anyone is even going to get close to him. Someone who just wants to say "hi" or something like that would probably be seen a s a threat and shot.
    Even if its the royal family???

ReputationRep:
    Ok, i exaggerated the royal snobs and the PM will get near him. As will his bodyguards etc. But what i meant was the general public.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Iluvatar)
    What, compared with the hundred thousand or so predicted protesters???
    There not going to go around killing everyone...
    Well maybe they are...
    But i'f somebody really wanted to attack bush, it isn't as hard as you actually seem to believe it is.
    I know it isn't just give him a pretzel that will work.
    And i wasn't saying they would shot the protesters which they might of course ("Friendly fire") but just don't have a lighter in the shape of a gun.

Side note if you want to rob a bank in west london do it no police around

ReputationRep:
    I know it isn't just give him a pretzel that will work.
    And i wasn't saying they would shot the protesters which they might of course ("Friendly fire") but just don't have a lighter in the shape of a gun.

Side note if you want to rob a bank in west london do it no police around
    Thats what most of hte security is for. Theres a whole new range of snacks here he can choke on.

Friendly fire? Whats friendly about it. Does the bullet take you out to dinner or something before it kills you?

ReputationRep:
    Thats what most of hte security is for. Theres a whole new range of snacks here he can choke on.

Friendly fire? Whats friendly about it. Does the bullet take you out to dinner or something before it kills you?
    LOL

ReputationRep:

Just imagine a security agent diving through the air eating a unknown snack in mid air ala The simpsons in homer becomes bodyguard to the mayor.

Yes it gives you flowers and the person who fires it goes "Sorry mate, my fault"

ReputationRep:
    Just imagine a security agent diving through the air eating a unknown snack in mid air ala The simpsons in homer becomes bodyguard to the mayor.

Yes it gives you flowers and the person who fires it goes "Sorry mate, my fault"

I cant see homer simpson being a good bodyguard for the president though. He wouldn't be able to keep up with the limo!!!

ReputationRep:
    What do forum members think about our mobile phone signals being scrambled wherever Bush travels through whilst in OUR country?
    I find it extremely frightening that USA has to power to bring this country to its knees if it so desires. Guess we had better remain USA's poodles!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by yawn1)
    What do forum members think about our mobile phone signals being scrambled wherever Bush travels through whilst in OUR country?
    I find it extremely frightening that USA has to power to bring this country to its knees if it so desires. Guess we had better remain USA's poodles!
    That is just stupid. They have no right whatsoever to do that, and people have the right to take legal action against them if they do actually do such a thing.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by yawn1)
    A Mobile phone saved my life a fewdays ago when i had a car crash

ReputationRep:
    A Mobile phone saved my life a fewdays ago when i had a car crash
    Yeah right, you came out unscathed.
    The only damage was to your overly camp car.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah right, you came out unscathed.
    The only damage was to your overly camp car.
    It may be camp but it is not overly camp. and had i not have had my mobile i would have been in the middle field for ages.

ReputationRep:
    It may be camp but it is not overly camp. and had i not have had my mobile i would have been in the middle field for ages.
    With that pink fur interior???

But it hardly saved your life.

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 18, 2003
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.