The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

No, I believe this is all a storm in a teacup, and masks aren't very effective against it anyway according to the news. I don't know what to believe to be honest.
Reply 2
Christian_j
No, I believe this is all a storm in a teacup, and masks aren't very effective against it anyway according to the news. I don't know what to believe to be honest.

I absolutely agree. Remember the whole SARS epidemic, and bird flu? Did it sweep over the world? No, and if this whole thing begins to directly affect my life then I'll start worrying.
Reply 3
a mask? god no. maybe a hazmat suit.
Nope. I work with food, you can't prepare someone food wearing a mask, that's like saying "I might have it, you might have it, it might be all in the food!" - we must pretend it doesn't exist.
The things are horrifically ugly. It's bad enough seeing cyclists wearing "pollution masks".
Reply 6
Maybe.
Reply 7
Scientists say masks are completely ineffective.
Reply 8
No, in fact I'll double my pork consumption and cook it for half as long, because I'm a hard arse ************.
Reply 9
No.
I already have an ex army issue Russian Gas Mask I'm fine thanks. I'm leaving the country for 10 weeks next tuesday. It better not be cancelled.
Reply 11
a false sense of security
Swine flu FTW.
Reply 13
rockrunride
The things are horrifically ugly. It's bad enough seeing cyclists wearing "pollution masks".

At least they serve some sort of purpose.
Mask?! Good God no.

There is only one solution:
Reply 15
caroline147
Mask?! Good God no.

There is only one solution:

Haha, well that could be interesting to say the least. Freshers week in giant inflatable balls with copious amounts of alcohol would be interesting..
Reply 16
Yes, it will be wooden and turn me into a green faced, strechy master of disguise...

Mwahahahahahaaaaa...

Ace film, "The Mask"
Reply 17
BruceTaylor
No, in fact I'll double my pork consumption and cook it for half as long, because I'm a hard arse ************.

This isn't mad pig disease.
Reply 18
Absurd
This isn't mad pig disease.

Fine, I'll increase the amount of pigs I French kiss then.
back to the topic.....

i will if it is the social norm and everyone else wears it!

i don't go out much so i think i should be fine....i just hope there isn't a mexican in my exam hall next wednesday!

Latest

Trending

Trending