Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    How many hours do you spend on the pc a day? And how often do you go out with your mates?
    • Very Important Poster
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by felixjmorgan)
    How many hours do you spend on the pc a day? And how often do you go out with your mates?
    9-5 - 8 hrs...plus maybe an hour at home doing stuff I can't do at work (or christmas shopping).

We tend to stay in and have friends round for a takeaway or a meal & a DVD rather than go out - mainly because of the costs...we go out about once a month but have people round every weekend...can't do anything on a weekday because have to be up at 5:30am to get to work for 9am and we don't get home before 6:30pm/7pm so there isn't much time for anything but eating and vegetating.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pencil Queen)
    9-5 - 8 hrs...plus maybe an hour at home doing stuff I can't do at work (or christmas shopping).

We tend to stay in and have friends round for a takeaway or a meal & a DVD rather than go out - mainly because of the costs...we go out about once a month but have people round every weekend...can't do anything on a weekday because have to be up at 5:30am to get to work for 9am and we don't get home before 6:30pm/7pm so there isn't much time for anything but eating and vegetating.
    Im on the computer from 8-5 but this is at work hehe

ReputationRep:
    I spend a good amount of time on the comp. but then I'm a web design student, so it can't be helped. However I do manage to get out w/ my freinds at least 3 nights a week.

ReputationRep:
    8 hrs a day(work) on the computer, 25 hrs a week out.

ReputationRep:
    way too many hours on the computer. all those at school don't get an office job, they're dehumanising you become a square eyed geek freak and then have to take drugs and binge drink when you get out of the office.
    • Very Important Poster
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by kebab22)
    way too many hours on the computer. all those at school don't get an office job, they're dehumanising you become a square eyed geek freak and then have to take drugs and binge drink when you get out of the office.
    I had a good 2 hour break from the computer today - sorting bits of paper into folders :yawn: The worrying part was that I quite enjoyed doing something so menial and repetetive instead of wrestling with spreadsheets and reporting tools all day long

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pencil Queen)
    I had a good 2 hour break from the computer today - sorting bits of paper into folders :yawn: The worrying part was that I quite enjoyed doing something so menial and repetetive instead of wrestling with spreadsheets and reporting tools all day long
    yeah, thing is i do absolutely nothing. i crsave menial tasks but people dont want to give them to me. i do the equivolent of one hours work a day.

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 18, 2003
Poll
Is the Big Bang theory correct?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.