The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
Guys, I've lost you!!! My deadline is tomorrow, so todays it's too early to complain :-)
did you trace me :-) lol

Carrie
Reply 61
Carrie12
Guys,

I have bought the ready-made paper from one UK web site. It is very good quality and I do not want to change anything, but I am concerned that my tutor may find out. What do you think?

How safe, do you think is to hand it in as it is?

Thanks Carrie

CHEAT how lazy can you get
Reply 62
if you have a rich footballing boyfriend why are you working long hours to make ends meet. Sorry but if youre going to lie at least make it tie in with what you've said before
Reply 63
Carrie12
Guys, I've lost you!!! My deadline is tomorrow, so todays it's too early to complain :-)
did you trace me :-) lol

Carrie

Carrie,i feel really sorry for you...this is ridiculous, you should not be paying someone to do your essays cos at the end of the day the only person that this will hurt is yourself...later on in life if you have an assignment in your career, who will you pay to do it?? You obviously lack self-confidence, you have to understand that it is ok to make mistakes and to improve that is what life is about...in a way you are wasting your time at university...what a predicament you are in!
Reply 64
"Carrie,i feel really sorry for you...this is ridiculous, you should not be paying someone to do your essays cos at the end of the day the only person that this will hurt is yourself...later on in life if you have an assignment in your career, who will you pay to do it?? You obviously lack self-confidence, you have to understand that it is ok to make mistakes and to improve that is what life is about...in a way you are wasting your time at university...what a predicament you are in! "

I Totally agree with Ariel!!! It is acceptable if you buy papers from the Internet as long as you use them responsibly. I have bought several research papers when I was writing my Dissertation and those paper helped me to complete my own, however I did not take a single word from them!!!!!!!!! If you are planning to hand it in - you are risking.