The Student Room Group

Bomb in place!

We have placed a home-made bomb in the protest area to help George Bush (I won't give the actual location because I want it to be a success, but it is along the march route, protesters should be hit en-route). This bomb is going to be detonated when the anti-war protest gets into full swing. I am hoping to take out as many anti-war protesters/Bush haters as possible. BOOM! Watch the news later and expect breaking news this evening as we take down thousands of demonstrators in the name of freedom. You don't want democracy by protesting against the coalition? Well this is what you get terror!

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Oh really?!? :rolleyes: and what sort of bomb is it if you're so clever?
Reply 2
What a great idea - let's all blow things up in the name of freedom.
Reply 3
Mr White
What a great idea - let's all blow things up in the name of freedom.

...i think its supposed to be ironic, mr white sir
Reply 4
edders

You think so? I hadn't noticed.
Reply 5
Mr White

hmm i suspected as much. i was ironically commenting on the irony to you :tongue:
Reply 6
edders
hmm i suspected as much. i was ironically commenting on the irony to you :tongue:

How post-modern.
Reply 7
Mr White

You'd noticed the irony, but not his deliberate use of irony.

The End.
Reply 8
Mr White
How post-modern.

heh.
does anyone like ironing? personally i never bother...
Reply 9
Weasel
We have placed a home-made bomb in the protest area to help George Bush (I won't give the actual location because I want it to be a success, but it is along the march route, protesters should be hit en-route). This bomb is going to be detonated when the anti-war protest gets into full swing. I am hoping to take out as many anti-war protesters/Bush haters as possible. BOOM! Watch the news later and expect breaking news this evening as we take down thousands of demonstrators in the name of freedom. You don't want democracy by protesting against the coalition? Well this is what you get terror!

I was once told by a chemistry teacher if you fill the air in a room with flour then light a match the room would explode it once happened on a tv show.Also i heard from a friend of mine in the army because them sandstorms in iraq they where trying to come up with a way to explode areas useing sand in the way the flour was used
Reply 10
edders
heh.
does anyone like ironing? personally i never bother...

ha ironing is that meant of as a joke or are you do you not know what irony is
Reply 11
edders

No it isn't ironic we are doing this because we are pro-war militant group, if you don't want to get hurt I advise you to not attend the march because we plan to take out as many anti-war marchers as possible. The bomb we have set is nail bomb with a 3% hydrogen pyroxide charge for detonation. If you want to know more about explosive devices it can all be found on the net.

So I advise all anti-war protesters to not attend and call off the march else you die!
Reply 12
Weasel
No it isn't ironic we are doing this because we are pro-war militant group, if you don't want to get hurt I advise you to not attend the march because we plan to take out as many anti-war marchers as possible. The bomb we have set is nail bomb with a 3% hydrogen pyroxide charge for detonation. If you want to know about more explosive devices it can all be found on the net.

So I advise all anti-war protesters to not attend and call off the march else you die!

you know, it wouldnt suprise me if using words such as 'bomb' and 'march' in your post has triggered surveillance of your pc courtesy of mi5. they can actually do that, i believe (they monitor everything put through your isp)
Reply 13
Seek psychological help.
Reply 14
edders
you know, it wouldnt suprise me if using words such as 'bomb' and 'march' in your post has triggered surveillance of your pc courtesy of mi5. they can actually do that, i believe (they monitor everything put through your isp)

I am using an ip clone they won't be able to trace me.

Thats is all
Reply 15
Bigcnee
Seek psychological help.

me? its the truth tho. youre the one that needs to wake up to his ignorance of how much surveillance is done over communications.
Reply 16
edders
me? its the truth tho. youre the one that needs to wake up to his ignorance of how much surveillance is done over communications.

Sorry, we must've posted at similar times. I was of course referring to the lame author.
Reply 17
Weasel
I am using an ip clone they won't be able to trace me.

Thats is all

yes of course... you are untrackable.... don't you think most 'criminals' using the internet have that type of IP? they still get caught. I'm pretty sure that the intelligence services are far cleverer than we have any idea (does no one learn from spooks? *tsks*)

lou xxx
Reply 18
Bigcnee
Sorry, we must've posted at similar times. I was of course referring to the lame author.

oh okie :tongue:
Reply 19
lou p
yes of course... you are untrackable.... don't you think most 'criminals' using the internet have that type of IP? they still get caught. I'm pretty sure that the intelligence services are far cleverer than we have any idea (does no one learn from spooks? *tsks*)

lou xxx

what a show, :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:
*sorry for diverting the topic of the thread*

Latest

Trending

Trending