Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    The thing with is all this technology and so called IP clones, is if it's made by man it can be broken by man. So if someone really didn't want to trace you they could do it easily. Someone about 10 minutes away from me was hacking NASA or some american government site and was using a number from Columbia and he got tracked down to his house.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hotnanoo)
    what a show, :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:
    *sorry for diverting the topic of the thread*
    isn't it great? i love matthew mcfadden... but it did kinda get stupid in the 2nd series, at least there were parts of the 1st that were vaguely plausable, but it went a bit stoopid at the end of the 2nd...

*back to topic* ah yes.... this bomb....

lou xxx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Weasel)
    We have placed a home-made bomb in the protest area to help George Bush (I won't give the actual location because I want it to be a success, but it is along the march route, protesters should be hit en-route). This bomb is going to be detonated when the anti-war protest gets into full swing. I am hoping to take out as many anti-war protesters/Bush haters as possible. BOOM! Watch the news later and expect breaking news this evening as we take down thousands of demonstrators in the name of freedom. You don't want democracy by protesting against the coalition? Well this is what you get terror!
    I only wish I hadn't detected a subtle undertone of irony!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lou p lou)
    isn't it great? i love matthew mcfadden... but it did kinda get stupid in the 2nd series, at least there were parts of the 1st that were vaguely plausable, but it went a bit stoopid at the end of the 2nd...

*back to topic* ah yes.... this bomb....

lou xxx
    i never watched any spooks episodes it looked cool tho

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Weasel)
    I am using an ip clone they won't be able to trace me.

Thats is all
    no, but we will.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by vienna95)
    no, but we will.
    the funny thing is, i'm pretty sure i've never heard of a terrorist using a forum with a name like uk-learning to announce his evil plans...oh well, there's always a first time!

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.