Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Today for some strange reason my teacher descided to talk about primitive contraception.men in britain used fish bladders for condoms and women had been known to stick up a pebble or stone,grosse still women of africa used cow dung.Ha hes asked us to find out some other forms anyone have knowledge of any

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TIGTIG)
    Today for some strange reason my teacher descided to talk about primitive contraception.men in britain used fish bladders for condoms and women had been known to stick up a pebble or stone,grosse still women of africa used cow dung.Ha hes asked us to find out some other forms anyone have knowledge of any
    rubber jonny.

ReputationRep:
    weird but hay if you didn't have a condom then what would you use just shows resourcefulness, found any other forms lol

ReputationRep:
    Fish bladders? That's nasty.

I recall that medieval peasants in England used pieces of leather and twine for this purpose...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mr White)
    Fish bladders? That's nasty.

I recall that medieval peasants in England used pieces of leather and twine for this purpose...
    leather hey........kinky

ReputationRep:
    I was discussing this with my boyfriend the other day - not about contraception though, about erm primitive sanitary devices :rolleyes: hehe. Basically, early man (or should that be women?! lol) used to use moss and mud in the way you would use the modern tampon...which isn't a nice thought. Glad we DO have the Tampax lady...even if she is completely embarrassing when talking about "that time of the month" and female reproductive hormones *cringe* lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ralfskini)
    rubber jonny.
    Thats not primitive rubber is modern

ReputationRep:
    maybe your teacher saw it on richard and judy last week, they were talking about eygptian contraception.... still strange tho.

lou xxx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Angel Lory)
    I was discussing this with my boyfriend the other day - not about contraception though, about erm primitive sanitary devices :rolleyes: hehe. Basically, early man (or should that be women?! lol) used to use moss and mud in the way you would use the modern tampon...which isn't a nice thought. Glad we DO have the Tampax lady...even if she is completely embarrassing when talking about "that time of the month" and female reproductive hormones *cringe* lol
    ha yeah thats kind of like how tha africans used cow dung eww inagine

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lou p lou)
    maybe your teacher saw it on richard and judy last week, they were talking about eygptian contraception.... still strange tho.

lou xxx
    Wow richard and judy talked about it.the exact same types.we just talked about africans and british forms not egyptians.Suppose Richard and Judy still use thes ancient forms they're old enough not very modern are they

ReputationRep:
    Anybody have any other unusual forms?

ReputationRep:
    lol, this isn't really what you're looking for, but i just remembered it. One of my friends mum's told her- you can never get in to trouble if you hold a penny with your knees!

lou xxx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lou p lou)
    lol, this isn't really what you're looking for, but i just remembered it. One of my friends mum's told her- you can never get in to trouble if you hold a penny with your knees!

lou xxx
    LOL try doing that while your drunk

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    not really on contraception, but female circumcision

somwhere in Africa, they circumsize women by cutting off their clitoris so that they won't feel any pleasure in sex. rather unfair, that's what.

ReputationRep:
    tlk about weird

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by love_4_ducks)
    tlk about weird
    YES WIERD BUT TRUE. HAS ANYBODY ELSE GOT ANY OTHER KNOWLEDGE
    ON THIS TOPIC

ReputationRep:
    YES WIERD BUT TRUE. HAS ANYBODY ELSE GOT ANY OTHER KNOWLEDGE
    ON THIS TOPIC
    didn't males use sheep's intestines as a basic condom, back in the day?

ReputationRep:
    Correct my english

i'm a french girl from reunion island

i really need ur help
    it's for tomorrow morning

ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGH GH GHG

PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEASE

audy
    Attached Files
  1. File Type: doc Love is all around us.doc (44.5 KB, 117 views)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lordnkosi)
    Correct my english

i'm a french girl from reunion island

i really need ur help
    it's for tomorrow morning

ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGH GH GHG

PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEASE

audy
    Stop this. One post is enough.

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 19, 2003
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.