De Montfort University
De Montfort University
Leicester
Visit website

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Jellycat
Hello!
I'm new and I was all excited thinking I could chat to ppl who are going to leicester uni but there isn't a leicester forum :frown:
Anyone going to leicester or is it just me on my lonesome?
:confused: :bawling:

you could try www.newstudent.org, i know quite a few people registered on there and you can be sure there will be some one else who is going to the same uni as you. i think its a forum set up by ucas but im not entirely certain.
De Montfort University
De Montfort University
Leicester
Visit website
Reply 2
rainbow_kisses
you could try www.newstudent.org, i know quite a few people registered on there and you can be sure there will be some one else who is going to the same uni as you. i think its a forum set up by ucas but im not entirely certain.

Thanks very much i'm off there now in search of some new friends woop :smile:
Reply 3
i really want to go to leicester in 2006, as long as i get what i'm predicted, lol.
Reply 4
Hey Jellycat,

I'm gonna go to Leicester in September as well to study law.....it would be great to get to know some people before actually going there.....do you have MSN Messenger or some other program to chat? That would be nice....hope to talk to you soon,

Jens
Reply 5
Oooh, I'm also going to Leicester to study law in Sept. :biggrin: There don't seem to be many on here from there. :frown:
Reply 6
Hey guys.

I've just finished my 1st year of Law at Leicester Uni. If you have any questions or anything I'll do my best to fill you in!
Reply 7
Definitely! Lets start a petition!
Reply 8
Jellycat
Hello!
I'm new and I was all excited thinking I could chat to ppl who are going to leicester uni but there isn't a leicester forum :frown:
Anyone going to leicester or is it just me on my lonesome?
:confused: :bawling:

hey im alsao going to leicester to do law...hopefully if i get the grades...
Reply 9
What offers have you all got?
Reply 10
Aab
Reply 11
Very cool - i already have my grades but they are not as high as Leicester want - but i spoke to them and they have told me to send my clearing form to them ASAP once i get it so fingers crossed ill be ok - they want BBB and i have BBCC and a 2:1 from last year at Uni!! - so nervous i really want to get in!!!
Reply 12
^*KAY*^
Very cool - i already have my grades but they are not as high as Leicester want - but i spoke to them and they have told me to send my clearing form to them ASAP once i get it so fingers crossed ill be ok - they want BBB and i have BBCC and a 2:1 from last year at Uni!! - so nervous i really want to get in!!!

wat do u wanna study love?
Reply 13
Im wanting to do Financial Economics - typical offer BBB
Reply 14
oh no ive only just read all these replies over a month after the post was started sorrrrryyy!!!
anyone going to leiceser shld giv msn addresses so we can chat more..if any one reads this thread again
x
Reply 15
i live in leicester, no i aint going to leicester uni all im asking you to do is to avoid creations coz it is s**t.
I'm guna apply for English 06. Leicester looks very cool. Can anyone clarify this?
hey all you lucky lucky ppl going to leicester :smile: my names andy, i live in leicester, and have all my life, but i'm working in the city having made rather a mess of my a-levels :frown: however, if ne1 who's new 2 the city wants 2 ask me nething, whether its where 2 shop, where 2 party, or how 2 get around, and i'll try and help! also i'm single :wink: lol
daSmiggmeister
also i'm single :wink: lol

You forum whore! :p:
lol yep, guilty as charged!