Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    can someone please write me a salt-into-potato osmosis evaluation or give me some pointers as to how to do so?
    thanks,

looci xXx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by looci)
    can someone please write me a salt-into-potato osmosis evaluation or give me some pointers as to how to do so?
    thanks,

looci xXx
    i know if u put a sugar solution in a bowl and put a patatoe init the patatoe EXPLODES!!!

ReputationRep:
    R INME ur fave band i ave seen them live

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by looci)
    thanks,

looci xXx
    i did that cwk last year............................ ......... but i've given it in and i cant remember wot i wrote........................ sorry!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by -Sharp-)
    R INME ur fave band i ave seen them live
    they arent my absolute fave, but ive seen them twice and met them and stuff. they are really nice, although they seem a little overwhelmed by their fame.
    on my list of faves they would be in my top 15... i think, i like so many bands im not sure who comes where lol

funny thing about the sugar, i will have to try that sometime...

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.